Recent content by Jeffrey9792

1. Jeffrey9792

Any interest for an NA tournament?

Y'all need to find another game to play lmao
    Like Beat Saber?
  2. Jeffrey9792

Player Opinion Polls Concerning Multiplayer Balance

It's slightly different. On merc you have limited stats for your character (allowing you to buy certain weapons/armors) so the result is the same at the end. I'm using merc example because I believe it would work better for BL than Mordhau's.
    Yeah that's interesting, I would like to see that over what we have now. Doubt Taleworld's would try it.
  3. Jeffrey9792

Mercenaries system is cool but I don't think it's better for comp. On the other hand I'd still think that it's better than the current perk system
    Never played Mercenaries, is it similar to CRPG? Because the way crpg handles it isn't exactly what I'm talking about. In Mordhau you have a limited number of points, from weapons to perks they each cost some points.
    kxk3t3butbv21.png
    Its not a perfect idea, the devs would still have to balance weapon, armor, perks, and other equipment costs. Just would be something fresh, I just feel factions are a bit stale.
  4. Jeffrey9792

This may not be a popular opinion, but I would like to see the removal of factions all together. Introducing a system like Mordhau's class building would make for a interesting experience.
  5. Jeffrey9792

The Knights Of Vlandia

This thread reminds me of when I went down to a river of flowing poo to pan for gold. It was stinky and ****ty, but at the end of the day those little golden nuggets that I found lodged in those chunks of poo were worth it. It brings a tear to my eye.

The next generation of memes are being birthed and refined here, like a well ripened cylinder of stinky cheese
    That's corn John, not gold.
  6. Jeffrey9792

Life of Ciiges

I'm actually Insulted I didn't make the cut.
  7. Jeffrey9792

[WLC] Grand Final & Bronze Match

@marotzki sorry i dont understand the logic flow in your screenshots, here is what i saw:
    eb8a75e75ad39b8d40d69e0d070839d0.png

anyways, im talking about masenko cheating in the match. if you have evidence of chowski cheating, please show it.
    We just going to ignore the fact that Grimsight is friends with merc-frank?
  8. Jeffrey9792

Who Would be in Your Dream Team?

Inf (5) : WinniedaPooh, Eagle, Preston, PoN_TownWatch_Landakian, MightyMex
    Archer (3): Xeeses, Ezreal, DooDooButtFace
    Cav (3): Tygenables, CJH, The edge
  9. Jeffrey9792

NA TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Rake said:
    TlQFWnN.png

mole needs a gatekeeper

KvRVIwL.png
  10. Jeffrey9792

A plea to the Devs- Let the community have an active role in Faction Balance

Ebdanian Admiral said:
    Before I say anything else I would like to thank everyone at Taleworlds for their obvious attempts to be much more open about the development  of Bannerlord. With the promised weekly blogs and the addition of this forum you have put much needed hope in the hearts of a fanbase which had certainly started to falter in that department. I really cannot put into words how grateful I am regarding this sudden shift in mindset.

With that said I would like to start a discussion regarding the factions of Bannerlord and how they will be balanced in a multiplayer sense. I think we can all agree that the Mount and Blade formula is prime Esports potential, and yet due to some critical failures in the balancing department that potential has not been reached. The most obvious example of this is the Khergits. Off the top of my head I cannot think of another Esport where a certain faction or race is so broken that it has been banned from competition altogether.

Should Bannerlord repeat this goof and create another utterly broken faction it would be an enormous blow to the games multiplayer marketability. Luckily for us though there happens to be a small, dedicated and extremely experienced group of people that have spent the last 6 years discovering every nook and cranny of Mount and Blades combat systems. I cannot imagine a better group of people to assist in the creation of multiplayer balance.

I know this is probably extremely early but I just wanted to get my opinion out there before my computer blows up again.

Cheers

I would rather see them move away from factions entirely, just have three classes ranged, Inf, and cav.  Those three classes will have set stats, and equipment would be from all Bannerlords factions put into some sort of pool (could be kind of like cs where you can pick from a pool of weapons).
  11. Jeffrey9792

Battle of Bucharest 2017 - Introduction

Calamity said:
    Gotta start somewhere.
    I can see it now
    EiVR8gc.png

But seriously, good work on putting this whole thing together.  I do wonder though, is the 5v5 just a financial decision and if the tournament is success, we will see a return to 8v8 for future LAN's, or is this a conscious decision by the dev's at Taleworlds to push Warband (and eventually Bannerlord) to a 5v5 format?
  12. Jeffrey9792

Kingdom of Avalon ~ >BIG JUICY FREEDOM INSIDE< USA USA USA

Rake said:
    ACanadianPolarBear said:
    Rake said:
    ACanadianPolarBear said:
    Rake said:
    ACanadianPolarBear said:
    Rake said:
    ACanadianPolarBear said:
    Crunah said:
    Roberta_Baratheon said:
    Calamity said:
    The_Troubadour said:
    Subway is just garbage in general. Don't know why anyone would go there

Cousins, Firehouse, Quiznos, Troubs dog's **** and jersey mikes all better.

whoah why did you cross out jersey mikes? They are like ten thousand time better than every one of those
    aayy truth
    u suck at RO2
    u suck at warband
    ft7 for fun?
    xD i don't play warband for fun
    You don't play any game for fun (this is not a good thing)
    Nice try kid
    awww can't respond honestly because you know im right?  :???: :???: :???:
    tito- tyler was a good oe meme cav
    ACanadianPolarBear said:
    Rake said:
    Thunderbeu said:
    Rake said:
    ACanadianPolarBear said:
    Rake said:
    ACanadianPolarBear said:
    Crunah said:
    Roberta_Baratheon said:
    Calamity said:
    The_Troubadour said:
    Subway is just garbage in general. Don't know why anyone would go there

Cousins, Firehouse, Quiznos, Troubs dog's **** and jersey mikes all better.

whoah why did you cross out jersey mikes? They are like ten thousand time better than every one of those
    aayy truth
    u suck at RO2
    u suck at warband
    ft7 for fun?
    xD i don't play warband for fun

Then why r u still so ****?!?!
    Cause i play on a team with dirt like u
    Don't talk **** to thunderbeu. He's 3x the roleplayer you are

please, his role play ability is close to heats level, not even close to a true master like myself
    tyler plays cav?
  13. Jeffrey9792

Native Completed [EFL] European Fantasy League - OGL'S TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Name: Jeffrey9792
    ID: 1660069
    Main Class: Archer
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jeffrey9792/
    TaleWorlds:
    Interessted in leading a team?: (Yes/No) No
Back
Top Bottom