Recent content by JedSlater

1. War & Peach

They've already ruled out targeting specific settlements.
    That's fine however why don't they at least defend what they got, it's just so annoying when I need to do all the work.
  2. combat AI in Bannerlord suck!

fourth moon 1st…
    yeah I know only now realize what date it is LOL
  3. War & Peach

War is taking up a lot of your time, as soon as you make peach a new fraction declare war, how can we even get time to hire mercenaries, find spouses, if war is constant and you are the only one who can deal with it? So we need a War council where you can manage a war, what to attack/defend...
  4. 1.7.1 Battania is coded to die?

Surely they are ia problems, but also check if there is any active law that is draining a lot of income, battania has the cantonal law if me am not mistaken, maybe you should vote to remove it. Help the villages and cities with their problems that cause prosperity to fall.

Lastly and most drastically, spend a few days in the smithy making money and then start giving the chiefs of each clan half a million each so they'll have plenty of money to spend on recruits.
    How do you give them money?... ahh yeah hunt them down and give them a gift got it.
  5. Forum hacked??

fourth moon's klubheads! :smile:
    ok got it, it's a prank from TW.... har har har
  6. Forum hacked??

My user is not the right one, and when I write it's kind of me me me me gibberish in the text am I the only one???
  7. combat AI in Bannerlord suck!

Yeah, battles are pretty bad, not like real medieval battles, more like a mosh pit of teenagers .

me'm going to do a "What Battle should be like" post in suggestions \ Single play, section soon.

yeah, they just run all over the map chasing whatever, so you need to tell them what to do all the time, and where did the charge command go? when you give the command Sgt. in charge they need to stay in formation.

edit

something weird here, I'm not the user displayed with this post???? I'm JedSlater
  8. What would you describe as "eyesores" in the current state of the game?

Huge problem for me is that when I siege a castle or city, and give it to a clan member, they don't do anything to defend it.
    They do not reinforce the garrison, when the enemy is attacking they do not defend it at all, furthermore, the enemy can attack castles with only a small amount of soldiers and they just sit there forever as no one is attacking them.

That means I need do run all over the map with one army to defend all the places that is attacked. So if they don't do anything I would preferer to get the castles and cities myself and fill the garrisons with soldiers.

I would like to have more option in where to attack, to plan defenses and offensive campaigns.
  9. Poll: Current Troop Assignment

Good to assign captains, however the old system had a much better foundation.
  10. Broken "declaring war" diplomacy AI

As King, my clan member want war all the time, after a while I went against them because they never did anything, and when in a war they never defend their cities or castles, so we lost ground, I had to run around and recapture all the lost cities and castles, however as soon as they got them back they did nothing to defend it.

My suggestion would be.

1. The castle come under the Kingdom control, the King can appoint a jarl to be the castle Lord however the control to ramp up the defenses should be in control of the king.

2. If a clan keeps losing a city/castle it come under the kings control.

3. The King can give away the city/Castle to whoever he wants as long as it's under his control.
  11. close to 2 years in EA and the AI is STILL TERRIBLE

What annoys me is that they can't use the ladders, they just stand around and don't move forward up the ladders.
    Also when the gate is breeched no one is going through it? they run right pass the gate and to the ladders and stand around like they are having a coffee break, I need a whip to lass these lazy people!!
  12. Five troops whose equipment I look at and just ask "why?"

I think the easiest way is -

1. Be Empire culture (they have far more towns and villages than anyone and are centrally located)
    2. Have Combat Tips perk to boost level of recruited troops sharing your culture (25 Leadership)
    3. Get lots of rep with Empire notables (do quests, leave high charm heroes in taverns, at 100+ smithing do orders, etc.)

All this applies for other culture choices, but it's way easier to manage as Empire w/Empire troops.

It also always helps to have a high level party, use good tactics, have high medicine or a good medic - these all reduce the amount of troops you lose in battle.
    Ahh good point didn't take that into consideration.
  13. How do destroy kingdom in 1.7.0?

They don't get destroyed. After a long long time (like years) the clans will start to join other factions, repeatedly beating them all up and ransoming them might help this by making the "faction" in poverty even more because the king gives money to the poor clans and they get mad when he finally runs out. The King will still run around hiring mercs though forever, it's really bad and adds absolutely nothing to the game to have the kings and factions persist like this. It's just more nonsense of trying to drag the game out without ADDING MORE CONTENT to it.

It's like if you were playing any other strategy game and were about to say GG, but then oh how about opponent takes 10 extra turns? Okay how about we just do that over and over forever? No, nobody would ever do that, it's boring (and humiliating if it was a person as opponent). To clear the map you have to really steamroll hard, but even then you're left with 50 homeless clans who can never fight back against your giant faction but will never join either.

We used to all assume the prolonged stuff was because more content would be added to make a longer game desirable, but updates come and come and still not a thing has been added.
    They should become looters and bandits as soon as they don't have any castles or cities after a year.
    Another thing that annoys me is that you have to run around to hire mercs? why can't you just issue a Royal statement that if mercs want to work, we're hiring and you get a notification that you can find them in a cities where you then need go to trigger the conversation, everything else is a pain.
  14. Five troops whose equipment I look at and just ask "why?"

ok maybe this is a stupid question but here it goes; how without mods and terminal can you keep a uniform army? LOL my armies are always a mix of what I could get by forcing different towns to give me troops.
Back
Top Bottom