Recent content by jcprince81

1. jcprince81

Resolved 1.4.3 When offering family members hand to lord there is no progress afterwards.

Sorry for the late reply, Playstation has had a lot of sales lately so i've been busy.
    I updated to 1.5.1 beta but have progressed quite a bit since the time i reported the bug now with Rhagaea being a vassal within my kingdom this is what happens when you bring the conversation up.

I wait a couple of days and there is still no progressing, but the ENDless loop of the original bug is gone.
  2. jcprince81

Resolved 1.4.3 When offering family members hand to lord there is no progress afterwards.

Summary: Rhagaea > I would like to propose an alliance between our families through marriage > the hand of my brother > (?????) Yes. I would be honored to be considered > then she replies with Ah! Yes... We are considering offers... Did you have someone in mind? And you HAVE to reply with "Nevermind"

How to reproduce: it continuously reproduces

Media:

Version 1.4.3

Mods: none
  3. jcprince81

After saving my brother, I figured it be suiting to find him a good wife, so I seek out Rhagaea > I would like to propose an alliance between our families through marriage > the hand of my brother > (?????) Yes. I would be honored to be considered > then she replies with Ah! Yes... We are...
  4. jcprince81

Resolved Enemy Lords have 0 army

Is it not so, that its shows only unwounded troops ? So there could be 200 troops hiding... just wounded
    I saw these "0" lords armys too tho... They should just wait in town till they get like 30 troops
    I have 32 hours of game time put in thus far starting from patch 1.0.3 with 3 different characters I never seen this until the new patch.... Literally 4 Lords in the same screenshot with 0 troops.
  5. jcprince81

Resolved Enemy Lords have 0 army

How to Reproduce:The only thing i'm using semi mod wise is the https://bannerlord.party/banner/ to make my banner more.... bannerful this is my 1st real bug since the last update where i would get -2 days to complete "dealing with poachers" quests and auto fail as soon as i left the settlement...
Back
Top Bottom