Recent content by JColeman23

1. SP - General Suggestions/Few Grammar Errors/Bugs

Will do, thanks.
  2. SP - General Suggestions/Few Grammar Errors/Bugs

Taleworlds, Long time Mount & Blade fan here. I played Bannerlord for the first time a few months after the early access release and recently picked the game up again. First I want to say that I love Bannerlord. Warband is an amazing game and you improved upon it extremely well in Bannerlord...
  3. Resolved Wrong word on quest when speaking to Godun

Godun says "so Olek broke the banner staff over his knee and threw it in his prince's FAITH". I assume it was meant to say face.
  4. Resolved Heroes don't show up on map

Sorry, I was mistaken.
  5. Resolved My character calls horsemen infantry

When in a battle when trying to give orders to horsemen, my character refers to them as infantry.
  6. Resolved Heroes don't show up on map

When I hold alt and hover over a location on the map, even when I know for certain there are heroes inside they don't show up.
  7. SP - General View list of cities and characters in game

Got it, thanks! I agree with armodilo though, there should be a button for it or at least it should be easier to find.
  8. SP - General View list of cities and characters in game

In Warband, there was a master list of all cities/towns/villages, characters, and factions that you could view with relevant information (which faction, last known location, etc). I miss that feature. My apologies if it already exists but I haven't been able to find it in game.
Back
Top Bottom