Recent content by Jay_One

1. Jay_One

Groupfighting Server

Name under which you were banned: 84e_Lt_Jay_One
    What was happening when you got banned: LameHorse told me that if you tried joining with the admin pass and you aren't an admin you will get banned and I didn't believe it would work.
    Time and date: Just now,  25/07/13  19:09ish
    Timezone: GMT+1 (BST)
    User Identification Number: 63936

PS: that's an awesome system
  2. Jay_One

Stupid request

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,232033.msg5551284.html#msg5551284
  3. Jay_One

MP Other Sound Mod

Baktech said:
    The musket sounds are made by mouth NOT ACTUAL MUSKET SHOT SOUNDS!

Nobody claimed this was a "real musket shot sounds" mod.
  4. Jay_One

MP Other Sound Mod

How does that make it a scam? You've just verified this download modifies game sounds. In what way is that not a sound mod?
  5. Jay_One

84e Regiment Public Siege Server [84e_NW_Siege]

Furkhan1910 said:
    Ingame Nickname: Furkhan
    Admin who banned you(if possible) : Friedrich
    Reason(if you know): My team friend attacked me and my structures!
    Apologies/Notice: Sorry, I will say the attackers. Please help me! I love this server!

Aldemar said:
    WE MOVED THE THREAD!

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=70.0

No News/unbanns or anything in this thread anymore
  6. Jay_One

Multiplayer to Singleplayer Characters - importing/exporting face codes

Thank you for your reply. Could you please tell me what you mean by the modules system and where I can find the face code for 'player' which I am supposed to replace?
  7. Jay_One

Multiplayer to Singleplayer Characters - importing/exporting face codes

Bumping this. After extensive searching, I've still not found how to transfer faces from multiplayer to single player (or vice versa, but I only really care about MP -> SP).

I can export a single player character and see two "face_key" variables in the .txt file, but have no idea what to enter there.

I can open faces in edit mode and copy the face code, but don't know what to do with it.

I've opened profiles.dat but it's a big bunch of hex, and I don't know what I'm supposed to be replacing with what. I'm pretty sure that's only multiplayer info though, so I probably don't need to replace anything there.

So yeah, any help would be much appreciated. How do I copy the appearance of a multiplayer character to a single player character?

EDIT: I just found this page which has a script on it for translating face codes into 2 face_keys. The face keys it provided contained most of the right face data for the imported character, but not skin, hair, age, beard, or some of the face settings. Closest I've found though.
  8. Jay_One

TheSarranid said:
    I dont see why. Ive seen people teamhit, teamkill, and troll the living hell out of infantry and the arty without being kicked or banned.

So that makes it perfectly acceptable for you to do it as well?
  9. Jay_One

Saying that people from your country did something in the past is not the same as saying you do those things.

Now drop the discussion on this thread.
  10. Jay_One

asswipe said:
    sorry about last night i didnt realise you were admin i had never seen you on before

This is a complete lie as I've punished you for rule breaking before last night.

asswipe said:
    you do realise i have a room mate who also plays this we share the same machine so i am not responsible for half of the bans

That old excuse.
  11. Jay_One

Despite bragging that you were temp banned 16 times, you were lucky I let you off with just another temp ban last night for killing me immediately after warning you not to attack teammates.

You came back an hour later with a message that you had "resigned from trolling" then went on to annoy other players and admins by contradicting every sentence that every player typed even after being told not to.

Your forum name is asswipe and your ingame name is ****TARD, and you expect to be taken seriously in a request to be unbanned? You know fully well why you were banned, I can't imagine why you think you will be let back.
  12. Jay_One

North & South: First Manassas [OPEN ALPHA RELEASED]

Coolkillbro said:
    When i try to open the NorthAndSouth.exe ( from the correct website ) it says "Setup files are corrupted" any help?

The download more than likely didn't finish. It happened when I tried downloading with a bad internet connection.
  13. Jay_One

North & South: First Manassas [OPEN ALPHA RELEASED]

I installed NorthAndSouth like any other module to the warband\modules\ folder, but when it finished I got the error "Unable to run file NorthandSouth.exe"

It starts and runs fine when loaded like any other mod through the warband launcher, but I can't find any compatible servers for the module that loads. If I turn off server filters, I can connect to a NorthAndSouth server and warband switches modules for me, but I can't work out why NorthAndSouth isn't being loaded correctly in the first place. The backgrounds and menus all change, but the module apparently hasn't loaded.

EDIT:
    Ppj3V.png
    This is what the main menu looks like for me. It looks like this when I can't find any servers and after warband switched the module. I would think that means I should be able to find servers first time around.
Back
Top Bottom