Recent content by Jason of the Argonauts

1. Jason of the Argonauts

Patch Notes v1.2.8

With the perk icons update, two perks on the Battanian Clan Warrior class now have the same icon, it's pretty low priority, but I figure I should still point it out
    XFjQVpb.png
  2. Jason of the Argonauts

[BL] Warbanner - Bringing Warband to Bannerlord

Feel free to use my warband multiplayer mod as a base if you ever start development of this mod.
    You would need to get permission from the map makers and the creator of Bahamut's Armory, but anything made by myself are free to be used.
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/mount-and-blade-ii-warband.459287/
  3. Jason of the Argonauts

Open Suddenly copyright claim on my youtube Videos

yeah I got a copyright thing from the same person too a day or two ago
    but I didn't think anything of it since I rarely publish youtube videos
  4. Jason of the Argonauts

MP Native Mount and Blade II: Warband

Here's a sample of some of the vaegir gameplay
  5. Jason of the Argonauts

Miscellaneous

Maps and Servers

Currently there is a TDM w/ bots server up for NA East called Warband Area. However, the server files are posted on both Nexusmods and the Steam Workshop, so feel free to host a server for a different game mode if you like. The mod is not balanced for Siege mode yet, as there is not siege maps in the mod itself yet.

Map list
    TDM
    : Arena, Field by the River, Verloren, and Sandi Boushe
    Battle/Skirmish: Arena, Field by the River, Verloren, Sandi Boushe, Village (Work in Progress)
    Siege: N/A
    non-warband themed maps: Usanc, Waterfall, Trench, Forest Ruins

Acknowledgements & Future updates

Thank you to LizardWizard for making the Verloren, Sandi Boush and Field by the River maps
    Thank you to Firatess and the Wicked Tavern Fanatics clan for making the open source Arena maps
    Thank you to Lord Eastwood for creating the Full Helm on the Rhodok Sergeant and working on the Village map
    Thank you to Faust for creating Usanc, Waterfall, Trench, and Forest Ruins
    Thank you to Swadian Paladin for the open source Lance model
    Thank you to Nemerius for giving me permission to use Bahamut's Armory in this mod

For all intents and purposes, the mod is fully completed, however, I will continue to update and maintain it. Help is apprciated, though not necessary. The main areas of expertise I'm looking for help in are:
    New maps are always appreciated
    Some of my faction icons are a little messy (specifically the Sarranids)
    Additionally, I am looking for is a "lore" person who knows a great deal about Warband to help me adjust a few name of the class names and help write descriptions for the armory lore blurbs.
  6. Jason of the Argonauts

Classes and Weapons

New Weapons

Vaegir

One Handed: Spiked Club, Falchion, Scimitar, Winged Mace, Elite Scimitar,
    Polearms/Two Handed: Awl Pike, Long Hafted Mace, Great Long Bardiche, Heavy Lance
    Bastard Weapons: Horseman's Axe
    Ranged Weapons: Strong Bow, Warbow, Masterwork Strong Bow, Masterwork Warbow

Swadia
    One Handed: Arming Sword, Short Sword, Swadian Noble Sword
    Polearms/Two Handed: Awl Pike, Long Awl Pike, Heavy Lance, Great Lance
    Bastard Weapons: Bastard Sword, Heavy Bastard Sword, Morning Star
    Ranged Weapons: Light Crossbow, Heavy Crossbow, War Darts

Rhodok
    One Handed: Short Sword, Fighting Pick, Sickle, Soldier's Cleaver, Military Pick, Military Cleaver,
    Polearms/Two Handed: Ashwood Pike, Random Farming Tools, Light Lance, War Cleaver, Maul, Sledgehammer, Glaive
    Ranged Weapons: Light Crossbow, Heavy Crossbow, Siege Crossbow, Masterwork Siegecrossbow

Nords
    One Handed: ArminRaiders Axe, Nordic Shortsword, Raider Heavy Axe, Noble Axe, Nordic Light Mace, Nordic War Sword, Nordic Noble Sword
    Polearms/Two Handed: AGreat Long Axe, Raider 2h Axe, Light Lance
    Ranged Weapons: LightShort Bow, Long Bow, Javelin, Throwing Axe

Khergit
    One Handed: Eastern Light Axe, Heavy Sabre, Spiked Mace, Spiked Club, Khergit Noble Sabre
    Polearms/Two Handed: Hafted Blade, Heavy Hafted Blade, Light Lance, Steppe Lance
    Ranged Weapons: Hunting Bow, Nomad Bow, Nomad Short Bow, Strong Bow, Javelin

Sarranid
    One Handed: Arming Sarranid Sword, Iron Mace, Scimitar, Sarranid Guardsword, Iron War axe, Sarranid Cavalry Sword, Sarranid Noble Sword
    Polearms/Two Handed: Bamboo Spear (Swingable), Short Spear, Light Lance, Heavy Lance, Iron Mace
    Bastard Weapons: Iron Battle Axe
    Ranged Weapons: Short Bow, Nomad Bow, Strong Bow, Jereed

New Classes

Vaegir

Footman, Veteran, Boyar
    Archer, Marksman
    Horseman, Knight

Swadia
    Militia, Infantry, Lord
    Crossbowman, Trained Crossbowman
    Man at Arms,. Knight

Rhodok
    Tribesman, Spearman, Sergeant, Count
    Crossbowman, Sharpshooter
    Horseman

Nord
    Trained Footman, Warrior, Berserker, Huscarl, Jarl
    Huntsman
    Scout

Khergit
    Tribesman, Infantry
    Horse Archer, Veteran Horse Archer, Horseman, Lancer, Noyan

Sarranid
    Footman, Skirmisher, Guard, Emir
    Archer
    Horseman, Mameluke
  7. Jason of the Argonauts

Overview The goal of this mod is to recreate the feel of Warband's multiplayer, but in the Mount and Blade II engine. To achieve this, the mod has an extremely low TTK (time to kill). What this means is, all weapons are extremely lethal while all armor is lowered and standardized across the...
  8. Jason of the Argonauts

MP Weapon skins could be cool

Weapon skins wouldn't really work the way I thought it would.
    After making an overhaul mod for multiplayer (Mount and Blade II: Warband), I've learned how weapons work. You can't really manually set damages or length, so the meshes of the new weapons would need to be identical to the ones they replace.

The only real solution to adding weapon skins would be to just have new Textures, luckily nearly every weapon uses weapon_crafting as their material/texture, so you'd only need to make one new texture to have weapon skins.
  9. Jason of the Argonauts

What are the steps to replace a full SpriteSheet?

I'm a dumb idiot
    I forgot to set the correct texture flags when loading the new SpriteSheet into the modding kit
    oZZWMfM.png

(I really gotta stop working on a mod while sleep deprived)
  10. Jason of the Argonauts

What are the steps to replace a full SpriteSheet?

I feel like I'm losing my mind. I'm trying to replace the Native ui_mpintermission_1 SpriteSheet, which sounds like it should be simple enough, but I'm having a hell of time trying to get it to work. It's the SpriteSheet from the voting screen in multiplayer. I exported it with TPAC Tools, then...
  11. Jason of the Argonauts

Is there a list of all the old weapons that were removed from multiplayer at one point or another?

Ya know, stuff like the Awlpike on the Vlandian Peasant, or the mace on the Strugian Varyag
  12. Jason of the Argonauts

Resolved "Ride it like you stole it" achievement not working?

it's fixed now, if anyone wanted confirmation
    pXglAys.png
  13. Jason of the Argonauts

This issue is fixed and it will be in the next patch hopefully. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    No worries, it's one of those achievements that looks simple enough, but end up taking a while
    so many times I was at 4 out of the 5 kills needed then died in a dumb way or had the server crash
    so you really need to go slow (ended up taking me like 2 hours of trying).
  14. Jason of the Argonauts

Ride it like you stole it: Spawning on foot, commandeer a mount and kill 5 enemy players without dying. So I did this in an official taleworlds server (East NA Team Deathmatch), but didn't get the achievement. Here's a video if it, I spawned as a Clan Warrior, got on a horse, grabbed a Cavalry...
  15. Jason of the Argonauts

MP "Medium Infantry" perk for Aserai Guards in Battle

Apparently, the Aserai Guards already have the Medium Infantry perk... but only in Captain Mode.
    Adding that perk to the Guard class in Duels and Battle mode would be a great change.
    PQSxaVT.png
Back
Top Bottom