Recent content by Jason L.

1. Jason L.

Modded crash while moving on campaign map

Summary: Exception information Type: System.NullReferenceException Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem CallStack: at LocationCharacter TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Settlements.Locations.Location.GetLocationCharacter(Hero hero) at...
  2. Jason L.

Patch Notes v1.0.2

Help ! this ninja update kiled my game. Not even lounching on steam. Please leave the present version intact, and go on with 1.0.3. It's about time...
  3. Jason L.

Patch Notes v1.0.2

Looks like it fix my game, tanks.
    I confirm that changing culture is brocken. Unchecking it made my save work.
  4. Jason L.

Patch Notes v1.0.2

Help !!! Just give us back the previous 1.02 version at least us an option. Many mods are broken .. mid game playthroughs are wasted.. please...(steam version).
  5. Jason L.

Need More Info Crash in beta 1.7.1 when visiting a noble in a town fortress

Thanks for the reply . I enjoi Bannerlord very much. I'm used to some mods which I like to use for immersion reasons and yes they are more than 5 :smile: Keep up with the good work.
  6. Jason L.

Need More Info Crash in beta 1.7.1 when visiting a noble in a town fortress

Summary: When I visit a noble in a town fortress the game crashes. From the exception stacktrace it seems as if the game cannot find the "location of the character". How to Reproduce: Interact with a noble in a town fortress anhd select "visit". Have you used cheats and if so which: NO Scene...
  7. Jason L.

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Ahaha, nice one
    The Force will guide them ...
  8. Jason L.

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

There is something wrong. I was playing until yesterday and today steam is trying to reinstall the game. I checked and the file of the game is there in steam files. Any ideas?
  9. Jason L.

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

I have to say that continuing an old playthrough , the game runs better . There is less stuttering, less lag , less crushes so far. I will report back later when I will have some more time playing continuously.
  10. Jason L.

Weapon and armor repair

I also think it is duable to get armour obtained from looting, repaired by the player and ,why not, upgrade it to modified. This would be real fun. But the best would be to have also visual improvement as you make it better. Like bronge, iron, steel, decorated with silver, gold, juels.. for helmet or other equipment.. And for more one could add feather , horse tails, horns ecc..
  11. Jason L.

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

I had some crashes in big battles. I already had some in the past but it seems more often now. I also confirm that after a couple of hours the game begins to slow down too much until it becomes unplayable. We desperately need a hot fix..
  12. Jason L.

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Hallelujah!!!! This IS Christmas !!! Yes it is !!!!

Obviously I should prefer if the death in battle was optional and even the death rate. Let's make the player decide whether it is 10 or 2 % ... why not ?
  13. Jason L.

Who has only one faction's army?

Since this game is sandbox and should remain so, I suggest that it could be solved by making the troops convertible to respective tire troops of your faction. This could be possible only if you are a vassal not if you are just mercenary . What do you think?
  14. Jason L.

SP - UI Numbers of troops in party menu more friendly to player.

In the current party menu you have numbers displayed as : 134+31W(wounded) / 197 (party limit) . When after a battle I can chose some freed troops to join my party I have to calculate every time the healthy + wounded to see how many I can take. It's just boring. It would make more sense if it...
  15. Jason L.

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

I think that it's not a mere 16GB matter. I had stuttering with it in some cases, not everywhere. It might have to do with polearm mechanics somehow...
Back
Top Bottom