Recent content by Jarl Malcolm

1. Jarl Malcolm

๐Ÿ”” Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

This seems to be extremelly helpful, if you see a thread about this in the technical support, consider letting them know this there as well!
  2. Jarl Malcolm

Not the first time I read about the balance change to AI cavalry, but do you have an idea of what is far enough in the game for village quests to stop appearing?
  3. Jarl Malcolm

It seems to have been fixed by the hotfix, let me know if it works for you too!
  4. Jarl Malcolm

Thank you for that! These two issues could be problematic, anyone else experiencing these?
  5. Jarl Malcolm

These are great, but would you mind adding a little '1.4.3' in front of the issues you didn't experience before 1.4.3, to pinpoint those related to that patch? Thank you so much!
  6. Jarl Malcolm

Thank you very much for confirming the issue For other bugs mentionned, I'm getting mixed results, if anybody can confirm if they are experiencing the issues of Barter problem / Poros Entering / and Guard faces reliably let me know!
  7. Jarl Malcolm

Thank you both, I'll test these myself and if I can reproduce them, I'll add them to the table!
  8. Jarl Malcolm

Ok folks, this seems like the biggest patch so far, I'm eager to play and I'll be updating the thread tomorrow, but please comment here if you find new bugs introduced in this patch!
  9. Jarl Malcolm

Yesterday's update was mostly about multiplayer, but comment if you notice any changes in singleplayer!
  10. Jarl Malcolm

Beta 1.4.2 is the most stable I've experienced since the start of the Beta, nothing in the patch notes indicate that the fief distribution has been adressed but it isn't a major problem in my saves, it's on the list because of feedback
  11. Jarl Malcolm

Noted, is this also for new games? If you create a thread regarding this, link it here and I'll add this issue to the main tables
  12. Jarl Malcolm

Beta 1.4.0 was the least stable version for me, I like to verify myself issues before adding them in the thread. So after 1.4.0 I was relying solely on feedback, after a while I started waiting for 1.5.0. I will continue to update the thread, I will continue to update the main post if comments...
  13. Jarl Malcolm

The exclamation marks indicate when the number of time this issue moved from one patch to another without being tweaked, it doesn't mean that it's the most urgent. Also, if you played before Beta 1.1.0, you will notice that the AI often can't block now compared to before. They tweaked it, it's...
  14. Jarl Malcolm

Beta 1.4.1 is out! There's a lot of new content so this thread will be updated as soon as I can, but, as always, link threads discussing issues that arised with this specific patch!