Recent content by JAQSTISGINGER

1. SP - UI Splitting units

I would be nice to add more choices to split units based on their level/abilities. to combat horses i want to be able to make a line of shield less spearmen so they can brace but the current system mixes other units in. would be possible to add more prefer options to the pre unit screen such as...
  2. Need More Info Cloning of character

To note, it looks like its connected to the Auto-deploy. i am having issues with that aswell, when i click it more than once it seams to just cause confusion among the men and the game lags badly and causes me to restart the game
  3. Need More Info Units moving after pre-deployment to get into position

it does do it in the siege as well, I think siege needs some work but this is open field battles it becomes an issue.

I noticed it happen more when i thin line out from 4 to say 2. give it a go see if you can replicate it.
  4. Need More Info Units moving after pre-deployment to get into position

Hi, this has been done and sent with the title the same as this page and also the URL
  5. Need More Info Nobles wishing to resolve peace does not show tribute amoutn

Summary: When a fellow noble is asking to pursue for peace, it is not saying if i do, what will happen in term of tribute amount. so in one case i accepted thinking it was a 0 either way. i ended up paying 4000 a day How to Reproduce: can be done in campaign and just needs a fellow noble to go...
  6. Resolved Splitting units - random units rather than preferred

in regards to this answer, is it possible to add extra choices for preferred. I came about this trying to move spearman into their own so i could combat horse charges. so making a choice of "brace" ability would be good. i can do it now but i have to pre set a couple of units to other prefers before it focuses just on the spearmen
  7. Need More Info Cloning of character

Hi, I have reproduced in a video and sent it to [email protected] with the name of this thread and the URL

Thanks
  8. Need More Info Units moving after pre-deployment to get into position

Hi, I can do you have an email i can send it to as i do not use any of the sources to attach media
  9. Need More Info Cloning of character

Summary: You can clone your own character in the defence of Siege when your character doesn't assign to a unit How to Reproduce: assign yourself as the captain to a unit with no troop. your photo will go from the top, then click "auto-deploy" and this will clone your character. it looks like it...
  10. Resolved Splitting units - random units rather than preferred

Summary: when using pre deployment, i select preference Heavy and Polearm to one of the units and Shield and throw to another. when trying to get all Vlandian Pikeman in one unit, it will mix different units and not priorities the preferred. i have had recruits and shielded spearmen move over...
  11. In Progress Units Die on Pre-deployment

Summary: Units die in pre deployment if you try and place too many in a tower. some will spawn at tower height but outside the tower and fall to their deaths. this has happened near ledges no cliff sides aswell How to Reproduce: place a large amount of units in the top of a tower Have you used...
  12. Need More Info Units moving after pre-deployment to get into position

Summary: in the pre deployment for battle, if you move units or formation an not use the re deploy and start the battle, they move again once it starts as if they are not "set" How to Reproduce: go into battle pre deployment, move units to a different place Have you used cheats and if so which...
Back
Top Bottom