Recent content by Japan

1. Japan

Remembrance Day

Honour to all those who have fallen in the heat of battle.
  2. Japan

How famous is the person above you?

First time i have seen you.
  3. Japan

Drawing

A red lancer? :oops:
  4. Japan

Drawing

It depends on what you what and how soon. All i have is Monday off plus i got school work.
  5. Japan

Drawing

This is an old request that i forgot who ask for it.He?She wanted a Russian general i think. He/She wanted more medals on him but since my regiment was created i never got to finish it, but i think it looks kinda done without most of the things he wanred
    3rdrequestnotfinish.jpg
  6. Japan

Never saw you in game.Although you are very knowledgeable about the Napoloenic Wars. Very active in the forums.
  7. Japan

What Grinds your gears: Napoleonic Wars

Me and my bad luck.
  8. Japan

No Place for Good NA Meleers

I'll tell you who is  a good meleer. It is the person that experience no lag or he/she gets lucky.
  9. Japan

[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

I prefer standard then variety.
  10. Japan

First time ever seeing you.
  11. Japan

Swords or Bayonets?

Swords for cool people like me.
    Bayonet to get mass kills.
  12. Japan

why are the BETTY REGIMENT instant ban??

Goker said:
    Why in the hell are you people replying to a thread created by the dupes of longlivethequeen and tangodrinker? They're trolls, people, let them go.
    Never heard of them.........
  13. Japan

why are the BETTY REGIMENT instant ban??

elibabes said:
    I am on skype with betty, she says she can not get on this forum as she is ip banned, but she wants to apologise for everything, and she is a new woman, and would like to be unbanned to have her say
    Well......If she wants to apologize then we should let her, and if she feels like she has change then we should give her a chance.
Back
Top Bottom