Recent content by Janycz

1. Janycz

SP Medieval Ruthenia 13th Century

Hey folks, I am glad to announce remake and continuation of the mod 'Rus 13th Century: Way of the Warrior' for the game Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord -- the mod named 'Ruthenia 13th Century'. Description: The years 1237-1242 were a huge test for the Eastern Slavic lands. The Crusaders from...
  2. Janycz

Possibly unreleased lore and information

the second one. personally i pronounced it like /æsəraɪ/, but i heard other people pronounce it differently so thats why the pronounciation is left vague. in the sound files its pronounced like /asəra/.
    Thanks. But I pronounce it as /azɛraɪ/ or /azɛraj/ or /ʌzɛraj/.
  3. Janycz

Possibly unreleased lore and information

The Aserai isn't pronounced like "as-er-eye", but pronounced more like "as-er-ah".
    Please explain to me, what is it. as-er-eye -> /asɛraɪ/, as-er-ah -> /asɛra:/?
  4. Janycz

What Empire Faction do you join?

None of these three factions. But I prefer Garios because his faction is army (the army is order, and the army is the pillar of the Empire), Empress's faction is hereditary absolute tyranny and Senate's faction is a bunch of thieves, schemers and traitors. For simple man, military dictatorship of Garios is better than tyranny of Empress or corruption of Senate.
  5. Janycz

31 March and 50 Bucks what do you think?

Eternal expectations, promises, but what is the result? Early access?
    TW could not stand under strong pressure of workers fans, and firstly gave the beta of the multiplayer and after announced early access, as: eat, but please do not hate, we are trying.
  6. Janycz

I think tw has the worst fans. They want it to fail. They hope for it.
    TW had good fans, butTW have spoiled their fans. TW deceived their fans and now deserve the attitude when people will be strongly attack TW for fails. People will not forgive fails.
  7. Janycz

Вы ахуели!!!!!!!!!!! заткните свое старое дерьмо себе в жопу. такие деньги за что
    LUL
    Мое первое мнение было таким же, ну я потом немного подумал, и оно немного сгладилось, плюс, я надеюсь, что для СНГ будет дешевле (региональные цены). Да и купить можно будет не в стиме, что меня окончательно успокоило. [But after I thought a little, and my opinion smoothed out a bit, plus, I hope that game will be cheaper for the CIS (regional prices). Yes, and it was announced that game can be bought not only in the steam, it finally reassured me.]
  8. Janycz

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Early Access Announcement

Okay. I agree to $50, because I can buy game not in steam and not in epic.
  9. Janycz

Price for Russia

I think that it will cost about 1500-1800 rub (and I hope that regional price will save me).
  10. Janycz

Fifty bucks. Su** bl***, it is toooooooooooooo much money. The current game state do not deserve $50. I hope that regional prices save me.
  11. Janycz

Bannerlord Beta - Terrible Netcode

Netcode is very ****ty, I am enduring frequent disconnects.
  12. Janycz

What Mods would you like to be made?

A mod about medieval Ruthenia.
  13. Janycz

What character names is everyone planning for their first character?

It depends on the faction I will serve. So, pattern of name will be as 'Title' + 'Name' ( = Jan) + 'Nickname'.
    For example, Duke Jan the Bloody.
  14. Janycz

B Medieval Rus 13th Century: Way of the Warrior

Thanks, Drax70.

1) Enterprise, which extracts resources for business, does not give profit. Player must bring materials self (for example, from a village granted by ruler - in this mod villages give goods to player instead of money, or buy at a cheap price) in order to enterprise can give profit.
    2) The cattle doesn't follow me. It designed so. As in vanilla.
    3) The Tournament field in Ribe is very inclined... Where? I do not understand name of town.
    4) https://github.com/cuellius/module-system-plus-plus is not compatible with morghs.
  15. Janycz

B Medieval Rus 13th Century: Way of the Warrior

Mod Updated! New version - 2.5.
    Details in the first message of the topic.
Back
Top Bottom