Recent content by janlulhannes

1. janlulhannes

Official Release

This is my biggest annoyance tho, nothing happened last years. Ask yourself, what did they actually add, mechanic or content wise, since releasing early access on steam? It's just a few bugfixes every x months. If this was just 1 developer doing it in his evenings, I would be ok with it. But we're talking about a complete studio here...
  2. janlulhannes

Official Release

imo they just got tired of the game and released it to get rid of it, or get some extra cash. It's just sad.
    When I voiced this on the steam post, my comment was removed... You can still see people quoting me, but the original is gone. https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/eventcomments/3482997773482361215/#c3482997773482373682

Cant have negative comments eh?

Anyway, I just hope you leave it the f alone now so modders can do some actual work instead of whatever you've been doing the last years...
  3. janlulhannes

Still active!

So eh... When's bannerlord releasing?  :iamamoron:
  4. janlulhannes

Still active!

Almost another year my friends  :grin:
  5. janlulhannes

Rate the above forumite's avatar v. IV

What am I looking at?
  6. janlulhannes

Still active!

It's called Erdogogogo
  7. janlulhannes

World News Today, brought to you by TW

The gambia still exsists. Senegal dis not invade to conquer but only to place the correct man on the throne.
  8. janlulhannes

TEO'S RANGERS: WHO THE **** STOLE 40 PAGES FROM US?!!

Good morning lads.
  9. janlulhannes

Still active!

crodio said:
    it reeks of osteoporosis medicine here
    Calcium?  :???:

edit: Oh I get it. We're old.
  10. janlulhannes

Pets pics

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
    Janlulhannes said:

Substrate is pure river sand, nothing else :smile:  The filter is a Fluval FX6 pump, which does 3.500 l/h. For added circulation I also use a powerhead which does something like 4000l/h iirc.

Sweet! I don't have too many fish left now, so I'm hoping once they've gone to the big toilet bowl in the sky that I can start from scratch and build up a planted aquarium. I use a combination of sand and gravel, but I'm planning on taking out what's left of the gravel and adding more sand. I've had success growing Amazon Swords and various Crypts (crypts seem to love my tank, they do really well).

Any tips on other species?
    Nymphaea zenkeri is suprisingly easy, although a little slow growing at first. Beautiful plant.

Hygrophila polysperma is fast growing and can look very good. Does need trimming quite ofter. Take out the tops and plant them again.

Vallisneria species are generally pretty easy and fast growing. You can create a nice reed like feel with them, as you can see in an old tank of mine. On the left side growing near the surface, swaying in the current. :

IMG_3472.JPG
  11. janlulhannes

World News Today, brought to you by TW

Vieira said:
    crodio said:
    is Gambia even a real country?

Not for long.
    Been there, their army barely has any equipment. Its mostly pickups with machine guns mounted on top. Dont think their really have any armoured vehicles like tanks/apc's.  I think their airforce has one (1!) aged attack aircraft. They basically exist by the grace of Senegal. Lovely country though :smile: Friendly people, nice beaches and overall good food. Their president might be a dictator, I always felt pretty safe there. As safe as you get in africa at least..
  12. janlulhannes

Pets pics

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
    Very nice! Planted aquariums are amazing. What substrate do you use? And filter - under-gravel, or pump?

Substrate is pure river sand, nothing else :smile:  The filter is a Fluval FX6 pump, which does 3.500 l/h. For added circulation I also use a powerhead which does something like 4000l/h iirc.
  13. janlulhannes

Quick question regarding server

Reading my own reply...

set_maps_votable 0  should be set_maps_voteable 0

Sometimes I am retarded  :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom