Recent content by Jankie

1. Jankie

[Bug?] Bring forward the proposal to give this settlement to someone else

Something changed in 1.04 or 1.05. Now my proposal will be declined: "The proposal to change the owner of Zeonica has been declined despite majority support against it." For another village with a different ruler and slightly less prosperity the proposal will be accepted, but instantly reverted afterwards as described above.
  2. Jankie

[Bug?] Bring forward the proposal to give this settlement to someone else

I am the vassal of Rhagaea and I can propose to give any of her vassals settlements to someone else. If I do this, a most vassals seem to be supportive towards me and I got it granted. On the same day, another lord takes it back by proposal. This happened five times in a row. How is it...
  3. Jankie

Formations settings not saving?

Yes, the same happens for me too.
  4. Jankie

Searching for SP mod with big map

Nobody knows a mod with a big SP map?
  5. Jankie

I've set the video settings all to the minimum. Just tried 2 mods again and failed: "get_shader failed for: water_shader:mud_high"
  6. Jankie

MadVader said:
    Does it matter if the mod is any good or do you only want to look at large maps (with no new textures)?
    Of course, but a big map is most important.
  7. Jankie

Hi, there! I think this is my first post;) I've searched a lot to find a mod which i can play singleplayer and also offers a biger map than Calradia (with more fractions, ...) I've found mods like 1257 AD or ACOK, but they use their own textures, which my PC couldn't handle^^ So the mod I'm...
Back
Top Bottom