Recent content by Jammen690

1. Jammen690

PoP planned for Bannerlord ?

I would happily put $200 into a Kickstarter campaign and spend another $100 to purchase a pendor dlc. Given how many hours I've played pendor, $300 would be a bargain for a pendor banner lord dlc.
    Give me a link and I will donate as well. As others have said, I don't play warband anymore, I play The Prophesy of Pendor! I was actually considering reinstalling to do another playthrough of Pendor and lucked into this thread.
  2. Jammen690

SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

Installing right now. Sorry i've been gone so long been real busy with both school and RL.
  3. Jammen690

SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

Just saying hey all. long time no see.
  4. Jammen690

Sword of Damocles: Bloodshed

Computica said:
    I guys I want to apologize about the lack of my absence on the forum. Right now I'm just taking a break until I'm ready to mod again. I won't be long. Just another week should do.
    Just wanted to point out the double negative here.
  5. Jammen690

Heaviest armor (most defense value)

Adamin Hawk said:
    I think the best armor is the dark general armor. OP!
    I have to agree. now if only it wans't nearly impossible to find.
  6. Jammen690

Version 3.8 Released!

Merker said:
    Question: I'm guessing I have to restart from scratch, right? Or can I use the saves from 3.0b?
    Yes you do have to restart. The mod is installed into a different folder so there is no save data available. You could try to import the saved data but most likely it will not work do to the sheer number of changes made to the game.
  7. Jammen690

Solving the 29,999 Expirience Bug...

I have had the EXP bug 3 times now. Twice on day 5 and just now on day 8. Also I have found another bug. I just finished a tournament and i did not get any Renown for it. Oh and I cant get the music to work wither for some reason. It doesn't crash my game, it just doesn't work.
  8. Jammen690

Version 3.8 Released!

strugggling to stay awake. Must fight sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  9. Jammen690

Version 3.8 Released!

"insert heavy panting noise and drooling"
  10. Jammen690

Version 3.8 Released!

Im in the week before finales at college so I need to get a few hours of sleep a week at least. Luckily I dont have class avian until Monday. Well other then my Marital arts class.

P.S. Is it bad that im refreshing the page every 5 seconds to see if its been uploaded yet.
  11. Jammen690

Version 3.8 Released!

Dammit! I had planned to go to bed early tonight.
    Thats probably not happening now.
  12. Jammen690

Sword of Damocles Warlords 3.0 Beta - Bugs, Problems, and Improvements Thread

Ok people. Please start reading the forums before you post a question thats been asked and answered at least a dozen times.

Yes there are more companions coming they are being made. There will also be an option to turn off companion bickering, but you take a hit on something else.   

Please people do a little research before you ask questions.
    Thank you all and have a nice day.
  13. Jammen690

Troop trees and Elite units?

This has been answered at least a dozen times already. Try taking a look through the commonly asked questions thread or maybe some others. Its not hard to do a search be before a post but it is annoying to read a post that has been answered numerous times already.
  14. Jammen690

Crashes during dialogue

Computica said:
    Jammen690 said:
    Sadly you don't get many of those types of battles.
    In what I vision for when the mod is finished there will easily be many of those battles.
    Damn you Comp! You know owe me a new pair of pants and a new keyboard.
Back
Top Bottom