Recent content by jamiecross

1. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Sini. said:
    jamiecross said:
    Found this bug, just posted for future patching

Didn't Diplex mention this glitch in one of his videos?

Oh, I didn't watch it, I just found this while playing lol.
  2. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Found this bug, just posted for future patching

3. Banned For Leeching

A Admin wanted to talk about it according to the chat logs, I was temp banned so cant really talk in game, I was partly Leeching, I had to go for lunch and thought I should go afk in game, I am sorry and I agree I should be punished in some way, despite I had no idea you could get banned for it...
  4. Purchasing a musket in the United Kingdom

Si-A-erra. said:
    jamiecross said:
    This is old so ban me but I had to say this...

A ******** MUSKET?!?!?!?!
    Your serious right?
    They are the ****tyest weapons known to man and they wont defend you from anything, + you need to go to special places to fire your gun and it will be rare for you to even hit anything, pistols are legal in the UK if the barrel is less than 30cm.

If you badly want a musket I suggest you get a replica or a air soft gun.
    http://uk.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Spring_Guns_KTW_KTW_Flintlock_Carbine_SPRING_Gun.htm

He lives in a civilised country, we don't need weapons for protection here.

I'm from the UK too, in fact I'm from Dorset were its so ****ing calm.
  5. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Oh my god...

4pyk.jpg

article-0-0211028A00000578-196_468x286.jpg

Amazing job on getting 10 Downing Street to look VERY realistic,

A even better job on the Palace, good work Docm!
  6. Fallout 4: Survivor 2299 Is a Hoax!

PoisonCourtesan said:
    And Skyrim is complete and utter **** story-wise with dull fetch-quests and god items.
    Also, ~4 voice actors.

There were 8 to do the voice acting of all the non main characters, but they used a lot more for the main story line.
  7. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

This is a bigger mod than that Half-Life 1 remake, good work Docm
  8. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

When can we expect a update on the progress?
  9. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Docm30 said:
    Snuff, eh? so now suggestions for features in the mod include drug use, prostitution, racism, genocide, the ability to murder prisoners and I'm pretty sure someone suggested torture. You're an interesting lot, ya know?

There was a lot of Prostitution, Racism as it didn't exist,  and drug use, people back then eh...
  10. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Well I dont know how Docm is going to make it switch between animations, so it does that one when presenting and the other one when idle, but we got over the wrong animations on NW so it should be alright.
  11. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

TheOrest007 said:
    RanGer_SLO said:
    dessan95 said:
    Out of curiosity, Doc... i noted the standing animation with the musket carried on the right in front of the shoulder like this...

EgDtV4J.jpg

My question is: are you intent on keep the animation as it is or maybe you intend to change it like this one which is more classic?

ab642c4ff9a887b04d30f4dcaacf.jpeg

The musket is bound to the left hand item bone, therefore you cannot have a pose as in the picture above (the left hand holds the musket in every animation). Not unless there is a command which would allow switching objects between item bones easily. There was no such command when these animations were made.

The other problem here is that there can only be 1 idle animation, meaning that switching to the animation that is in the mod right now would have to be part of the present (aiming) animation, which would really mess up the player in single player and especially in multiplayer.

I wouldn't say that you cannot have a pose as in the picture, here are a few pics from the Napoleonic Wars Enhancement mod

2aern0k.jpg

6ztx53.jpg

Oh by the way Docm, these horse charge animations would be pretty nice to.

28k697c.jpg

nvwg8o.jpg

Its true what Docm said, when ready to present/aim they would do that, when they are marching in battle or just generally holding there musket, they would hold it like in the pictures you have.
  12. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Epicrules said:
    jamiecross said:
    24e_Col_Russian said:
    Yes forgot march of the eagles, which is a fine game.

Nah I dont really agree, they focused too much on the Military and not the things Crusader Kings 2 had what kind of made it bad.

You're making a horrendous mistake if that's the mindset you go in to whenever you play a Paradox game

It was a good game, I will give you that, but it was missing stuff what the other Paradox games have, this is why it did not sell as well.
  13. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

24e_Col_Russian said:
    Yes forgot march of the eagles, which is a fine game.

Nah I dont really agree, they focused too much on the Military and not the things Crusader Kings 2 had what kind of made it bad.

"Sos double post"
  14. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

So is it sill going with released this year? December, or is it going to be pushed back to 2014?
  15. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Swissky said:
    This may be somewhat of an silly question but, will there be nasal snuff? (Napoleon used nasal snuff)

I dont think it has to go that far with the realism...
Back
Top Bottom