Recent content by Jackamo

1. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Selcouth said:
    It's confirmed to be Fus Roh Dah, go home you all lose it's over

Where has it been confirmed? I can't hear a "Feh" anywhere in the start, maybe it's being distorted by everything else, but too me, mine seems to be the most similar.
  2. Trollface: The Game

Sir Prince said:
    My favourite part is where it doesn't load when you look at another tab.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one.
  3. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

blitzking said:
    Dragon breaths fire over Dovahkiin

Dragon stares in disbelief as the Dovahkiin stands unscathed

Dovahkiin gets up epicly and prepares to shout

[size=24pt]NOS RO DJAH

Fixed.
  4. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Nirnroot!  :grin:

nirnroot.jpg

On the side note, I hope to god the dragons have rag doll physics.
  5. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    Selcouth said:
    but the Bethsoft forums feel like humanity's final paradise once you've seen the horrors of the Bioware forums

Which in turn is like the epitome of the Olympic ideal when you've gone to the CoD forums...

And the degeneration continues.

I'm going to break the cycle and just say, clearly none of you have ever been to the Bungie forums.
  6. Girls with boyfriends, how to get em in bed

Wolfang said:
    Finland+Sweden= Penis.

Denmark= Cumsplat

Norway=Cancerous growth.

I'll never look at Europe the same way again..
  7. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Does anybody have any information on the woodcutting,fishing,etc. skills? How it will work and such.
  8. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

I'm quite interested about that Dwemer Centurion that was displayed in one of those sound videos.
  9. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Once you hit puberty, you're a man.

Nothing more needs to be said.
  10. Why Osama will ultimately lose

TrueMemphis said:
    I think one day he will suddenly BOOOOOMMMMM!!!!! >.<

picard-facepalm.jpg
  11. The illusion of prayer

Jhnking said:
    I personally believe in God and Jesus, but that's it. I believe prayah is just silly, along with at least 3/4 of the bible.

Jhnkingism?

Care to explain why it's silly?
  12. The illusion of prayer

Can it be any more than a "yes,no, or wait" scenario?  :neutral: I suppose it depends on how circumstances play out when praying, before praying, and after praying. I don't know what I'm saying, just ignore the second sentence.
  13. Two Word Story

l Gore eats walruses, he's needed to suck many Vietnamese stinky cocks adding realism into PC. Making me a banana fudge smoothy with sperm eating snails that drink at least gay blood. Gay aspects and gay people are very gay. On the contrary, big horses suck Jhnking's small deformed penis. He also has a big moobies and cake that tastes like semen. Many people think Obama is black for his commie loving black ass, but little red riding ho is Gay Parade participant. Frodogorn rapes Aragorn. However, Brits are rather awesome at being gingers and nyphomans, americans cannot be skinny, but they can **** happy meals at times of crisis. However, they cannot **** if they are wanking with their awesomeness. Scot's manly kilts are very short nowadays so people lick their
  14. Little Red Drowninghood

Dathlos said:
    Bah, all this conversation over puppy's? I eat those. waste of good meat rather  :sad:.

I sense someone trying to fit in with the bastards of this forum.
  15. Holy Book? Firewood!

Isn't burning the Qu'ran the appropriate way of disposing said books according to Islamic view points?
Back
Top Bottom