Recent content by Bearomir

1. Bearomir

Resolved Model & Animation Viewer Crash in Model Viewer when try to add any Entity

Had to update both in order for it to work. But I reverted do to other issues with updating.
    I can't get 1.5.8 to work at all whatsoever
  2. Bearomir

Resolved Model & Animation Viewer Crashes when placing human entity

This also happens on latest, unmodded, fresh install
  3. Bearomir

Resolved Model & Animation Viewer Crash in Model Viewer when try to add any Entity

I updates to 1.5.8 to test it was working again.. reverting back to 1.5.7 definitely breaks it.
    Do you only do 1.5.8 on modding kit or main game also? I'll test 1.5.8
  4. Bearomir

Same thing happens to me, I tried going to older betas but no luck.
  5. Bearomir

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Did anyone ever make a phalanx script/animation?
    As in, have enemies take damage and pushback when approaching a spear pointed at them?
  6. Bearomir

So, I'm trying to do the following.

1 - Every x amount of time, if the player is camping, start a dialogue.
    2 - After the dialogue I can jump to a scene/mission I already know. (Already know how to do this, in the meantime I can access it through the camp menu)

The first part is the one I'm not sure how to do.
    I was thinking about having a simple trigger, that checks if the player is camping by checking the player icon. If this conditions are met, trigger a dialogue. I don't know how to do this one.
    I want to make it similar to when a party approaches the player.

What'd be a better way to do it?
  7. Bearomir

Nordous' Sceners Guild

gokiller said:
    A work in process for the mod A world of Ice and Fire. (Highgarden)

01CAA53C7B96AEFCC985F5F34F9C5B176BE141F8
    2004F31BC15455801209688C04B3C815A10D8FC3
    D38F24A2AD698451E50B61E46226538D9CFB41BC
    45BA2B4E9C6F499CB1D8F25A45412035863D2C96
    Amazing job
  8. Bearomir

Can someone point me in the direction of adding a recurring income?
    Does M&B have "cron" jobs or should I just keep a global variable with xday and check against it to see how many days have passed since then?
    If there's a tutorial you guys could point me to to save time/prevent crappy code, let me know.
  9. Bearomir

Nordous' Sceners Guild

Adorno said:
    Looks nice. The AI barriers confuse me. Shouldn't the green ones be flipped around?
    Is it done? Terrain could use some smoothing by the brook (moat?), and have dirt instead of grass texture.
    Also, some flora would be nice, like bushes, trees, and stones. There are also no scene props other than buildings, so it looks abandoned  :smile:
    Yeah it's all turf at the moment. Should be regular grass. Only turf by the castle courtyard. I'm thinking of adding a lot of trees in the surroundings and other scene props around but haven't gotten to it.
    What I'm puzzled is as how to make the the courtyard "pretty", what scene props to use, or if there are OSP packages with those kind of props. Say creating a rose garden, with a nice fountain and tall hedges?
  10. Bearomir

Nordous' Sceners Guild

It does look like Kings landing.

What are some of the more "fairy tale" ish castles you guys have built?
    I tried to replicate Hyrule some time ago.
    WTG5GyS.jpg
  11. Bearomir

First, When you're camping and a party attacks you, how do you detect that you were camping so that you can then direct the battle to a particular mission template?
    I've seen this in mods where you have a camp.

NVM
    Just look for
    Code:
              (eq, "$g_encounter_type", enctype_catched_during_village_raid),
              (assign, "$g_village_raid_evil", 0),
              (set_jump_mission,"mt_village_raid"),
              (party_get_slot, ":scene_to_use", "$g_encounter_is_in_village", slot_castle_exterior),
              (jump_to_scene, ":scene_to_use"),
    and under it have another else try block with
    Code:
    (eq, "$g_player_icon_state", pis_camping), #camp normal
    and that's how

Secondly, I read that to have a castle you must have a village. However, I also saw another mod "A wedding dance" in which the castle was stand alone without a village. How can this be done?
  12. Bearomir

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

The public beta was out there on the forum, but the forum is out
  13. Bearomir

General Discussion and Suggestions

I read about the source code permissions but I can't see the link to the source (module system), was this released?
    NVM: I just saw it in the download.
  14. Bearomir

Official VC Screenshot-thread (new signature for forum added)

Trying to make Solveig look more like a Valkyrie, now when she joins she's already relatively good equipped.
    Q4LMFof.jpg
Back
Top Bottom