Recent content by Ixzzhaeldir

1. Ixzzhaeldir

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

i was modding a few items and troops. ddnt touch any heroes or anything. but when i played the game. All heroes from my faction (Isengard) appear to be naked. Especially Saruman, Nazguls and all other heroes of my faction.

2. Ixzzhaeldir

Download link and main info! [latest ver 0.0.82e -- 19 Jun 2016]

hi. is there an updated link on the latest open brf version? thanks. im new at modding.
  3. Ixzzhaeldir

Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

TLD is a weird amalgamation of a M&B 1.011 and Warband mod. So a bunch of files aren't compatible with text editors like Morgh's. If you want to make changes you can download the public module system from GitHub and rebuild it.
    im manually editing it now. question is how do we get the index numbers for items. im editing now the inventory of my troops. the thing is i dont know the codes for the items i want to be in my troop's inventory.
  4. Ixzzhaeldir

TLD is a weird amalgamation of a M&B 1.011 and Warband mod. So a bunch of files aren't compatible with text editors like Morgh's. If you want to make changes you can download the public module system from GitHub and rebuild it.
    Ngl. Im not that advanced in my modding skills. I even just revisited this game after almost a 7 years from now. I rmmber that i was able to use morgh's during those times
  5. Ixzzhaeldir

i downloaded TLD through steam workshop and wanted to edit it using Morgh's. I followed this path D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\48700\299974223 but seems like its not working. or is there a different path for the said mod?
  6. Ixzzhaeldir

Can Children become Lords or Vassals?

Is it possible to make children as lords or vassals? If not then are there mods for it?
  7. Ixzzhaeldir

RIDICULOUS LAG

Hi I have just played again after a long hiatus. I played with mods yesterday. Everything was running smooth even with highest settings on. high fps. Now I played again today. I was able to play for 30 minutes but noticed my PC getting really noisy. FPS stopped dropping. I restarted. Now when I...
  8. Ixzzhaeldir

Resolved Male children not inheriting traits

Hi, I noticed that only female children have the ability to inherit traits from parents. I've never had any sons who inherited any traits. is this a bug?
  9. Ixzzhaeldir

Bannerlord Characters / Heroes buying Equipment from Towns

Hi, I was just wondering if NPC characters like Heroes / Companions and other characters were programmed to buy stuff like equipment and other items from towns and villages? Im trying to figure out the economy here if goods actually get circulated throughout the world. thank you
  10. Ixzzhaeldir

Resolved Main character children not inheriting any traits

exactly what happens to me.... are all the devs feminists??
  11. Ixzzhaeldir

No Traits for Sons

I have been reloading my game before my wife giving birth. Every time a girl comes out she inherits mother's traits. But when I reload and if a boy comes out he does not inherit any trait. no traits at all. What is with this feminist junk?
  12. Ixzzhaeldir

Question about Families and territories

they have a lot of content to add to make our decade long wait worth it
  13. Ixzzhaeldir

SP - General Making some family members as another clan

i totally agree with this. Or a sub-clan under your own main clan. A clan under your own kingdom.
  14. Ixzzhaeldir

Too Many Useless Family Members

Hi, I have been playing around 75 years in game and has around 20 plus family members. I can just have around 5 parties max. What do I do with the rest of my family members? Some I made governors of my 5 fiefs. Still has a so many useless many family members waiting to age and die. The females...
  15. Ixzzhaeldir

Give Fiefs to Clan Members?

There's a mod which lets you create new clans with your companions or family members. It would be nice if governors handled settlement projects and stuff though.
    you have a link for this mod?
Back
Top Bottom