Recent content by Ivkolya

1. Ivkolya

How to make single mesh copying the form of many separate meshes

But maybe I'll try your way, thanks :smile:
  2. Ivkolya

Thank you, but in this case it will be too difficult (or impossible even) to cover this terrain made from a height map with a high-res satellite photo of needed area, I tried already several ways to make the global map from height maps - there is no way to make mesh and texture better than in Google maps (I need high-res satellite image exactly on the mesh, because quite a lot of buildings are preserved from the Crimean war time, and there are a lot of evidences of other buildings, so I want to place these buildings exactly on their historical place)
  3. Ivkolya

Thank you for a quick reply, but in this way much of the shape will be lost, besides in this way often wrong vertices are combined. i'm looking now into sculpting in Blender, maybe this could help to merge separate parts of the mesh, but still maybe someone knows how to do it in a better way.
  4. Ivkolya

Hello all! I'm working on global map for my Crimean war mod. I want to make the map accurate, so I downloaded 3d mesh of Sevastopol area from Google maps to use it as global map. But the Google's mesh consists of many separate rectangles (each of which also consists of 4 separate rectangles)...
  5. Ivkolya

B Musket Era [NW] Crimean War mod. (Need help with scripts)

I see, already 35 players downloaded the latest patch, which means that 35 players have an actual version of the mod and this is a sufficient number of players for an event (I waited until 30 players will have the latest version, yesterday there were 29 downloads, today there are 35 already), so I guess we can make an event this week. I think, Wednesday evening will be a good time for an event - in thas way there will be more time to spread the information about the event, and also there will be less waiting for the event :smile:

Event will start on Wednesday, 11.25.2019, at 20:00 CET
  6. Ivkolya

Released a patch, fixed all known bugs I hope
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/crimean-war-1854-55/downloads/0-03-patch-crimean-war#downloadsform
  7. Ivkolya

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/crimean_war
    Made a Steam group, feel free to join it :smile:

BTW, I think I finally made my server visible online, so there might be an event soon (I hope so at least)
  8. Ivkolya

Added a fix for the alpha - I accidentally deleted some files before the release, and also found some minor bugs
    WARNING: HotFix was replaced with another fix (I didn't notice absence of hats of bashi-bazouks), sorry for inconvenience

Download link:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/crimean-war-1854-55/downloads/hotfix-crimean-war-1854-55-mod#downloadsform
  9. Ivkolya

Here is permanent link to the discord server of the mod, as was suggested on FSE forum
    https://discord.gg/7gWQqxc
  10. Ivkolya

Hello everyone! I'm happy to inform, that the alpha version of my mod is now available for download here

https://www.moddb.com/mods/crimean-war-1854-55

This is the first version of the mod, it is playable already, and I will add new maps, weapons and units later, as well as fixing bugs and errors. There is obviously a lot to do, but I thought I can release this early version, just to give interested players at least something, it will take much more time to finish stuff I planned to add to the mod.
    I hope, this mod will be interesting and will have it's followers :smile:
  11. Ivkolya

The Great Dictator said:
    Will we be seeing a mechanic for irregulars such as these where they wield multiple pistols they can draw one after another?

Good question! I tried to make this, but unfortunately I have almost zero knowledge in coding, so I couldn't do it, they either have a pistol or a musket. For now it will be like it is, but after I release alpha, I will try to make such units to have different guns at the same time. BTW, maybe someone can advise me on this matter?
  12. Ivkolya

Ottoman Bashi-Bazouk

33bdbd6dbf3a61d6c915274326c7b6f8.jpg

db36fd6b9189ed5bea45c58fd67c6cba.jpg
  13. Ivkolya

GarlicWatermelon said:
    Sir, I've been following this project for quite a while now, and I'm really looking forward to the result of this fantastic work. I know most of the conversation is being held on the fse thread, but since I have an account here I just wanted to express my respect to the amount of dedication and work you've put in, all by yourself. With my own exposure to modding, I know it's a lengthy and meticulous process, but following this project every couple of months always makes me impressed and excited. I was just reading some Crimean Tatar history the other day and was reminded on this Crimean War mod, so it's absolutely wonderful news that the mod is shaping up to be ready for testing and playing, and I eagerly look forward to it! Best wishes for the continuation of the mod's development, it all looks phenomenal!

Thank you for such nice comment! Comments like this are a big reason for progress in work on the mod. Hopefully, this mod will not dissapoint :smile:
  14. Ivkolya

How to make custom river with decreasing water level?

Thank you for the quick answer! As I understand - in this case the sound will be triggered if the player is near the mesh of the river? Or the triggers for the sound can be placed all across the river, maybe as separate triggers? Because I don't know how triggering the sound by nearing to the river mesh will work (I mean, the river mesh is quite big curved in some places, so the sound can be triggered before the player actually gets in the river
Back
Top Bottom