Recent content by Itacho11

1. SP Musket Era War Getting Worse Beta 2.20

downloading from mbrepository (or whatever is its) isss sooo slowww!! XD but anyways really awesome mod dude keep up the good work :grin:
  2. SP Musket Era Neo Native (v1.35 en/ger)

JaxDasher said:
    Hi hi

I'm really loving your mod and hopefully see more updates for it.

Just a suggestion..I have had trouble getting my troops in formation before it gets crushed by Cav rush, would it be possible to have pre-battle formations? or anything close to it?

yeah thats my problem too im not that fast selecting formations and i finish with almost of my troops dead because of that. if u can add pre-battle formations youu aarrreeeee just awesome :grin:D:grin:
  3. About the Radziwill Family Crypt.

im on the mission balck mace in the part i have to join janusz radziwill and fight polish but he always say im weak and we have no chance, but i already conquered 4 castles of the polish and he still don't want to join me... whats the problem? ?_?
  4. With Fire & Sword: Questions and Answers

where can i find the janusz radziwill for the black mace mission?
  5. F&S Bugs Thus far

i can't find the freaking janusz radziwill for the mission Black Mace where the hell is he? i spend almost 1 hour looking for him -.-
  6. Item and Troop Mod With Fire and Sword

my problem is when i throw a grenade and kill someone the mount and blade gives an error... :/ whats the problem? :sad::sad::sad:
Back
Top Bottom