Recent content by IsvRada

1. IsvRada

Beta Branch e1.1.0

This is why called "beta" :smile: all these numbers will be adjusted for final patch.
  2. IsvRada

Patch Notes e1.0.10

Full week of fixes, congrats TW!
  3. IsvRada

Pls give us an option to turn off female generals

devs dont waste you time on implementing something like this, make actually useful additions. If some people cant handle women in games, let some like "minded" indvidual make a mod for it. Unless these people also want to see game functions implemented like sieges lasting ingame months, not days, and 30% of their troops dying of dysentery, or the revoval og all armors and weapons that are several 100 years out of their time period, then i dont give much for "it breaks my immersion".

Well said.

Here myself playing with a female hero.
  4. IsvRada

Patch Notes e1.0.9

Snowballing isn't necessarily a ''player beating the AI's kingdoms'' issue, it's also about immersion and how the AI makes weird moves strategically and realistically.

Something they already improved a lot compared to first EA version :wink:
  5. IsvRada

Patch Notes e1.0.9

+1. Snowballing has already killed those saves, and that people can still play with old saves by using beta tab of the game in steam.

My friend continued his campaign and killed almost 50% of the snowballing in his game. People often prefer to abandon, quit or just say the game is broken, that's the sad true story.
  6. IsvRada

Patch Notes e1.0.9

Good job TW! each day we get a better game.
  7. IsvRada

MP Quality of life improvements and some ideas

dont rly wanna be locked in with pleb teams tbh

Hah yeah, I get that but there must be something. For example penalty only when you still have options to play, if you don't have more points to respawn, you could leave. Or something like that.
  8. IsvRada

MP Quality of life improvements and some ideas

One more:

- Put a penalty for MP for those leaving the match. A 10min delay or something, nothing too big but something to avoid people leaving so easy.
  9. IsvRada

Why do I always start in Southern Empire location?

Just move from day 1 to the culture/faction territory you want to play.

It would be cool to have a random spawn system for every new game, but we all start in same center location.
  10. IsvRada

Patch Notes e1.0.5

Having to restart the game every day is just not something most people will want to do.

?¿

I did not start my game again, zero issues for now.
  11. IsvRada

Patch Notes e1.0.5

I did a test with my 1.0.1 save 2 days ago on patch 1.0.3, where I went in on the save and saved the game. When I went out again and looked at the save it now said 1.0.3 on the save. So think it works... somehow....
    I know it was a different case with warband

It's weird becuase the game give us that alert message about modules but TW not said anything about we must start a new game to see all changes or fixes. Thank you for the reply DruGs.
  12. IsvRada

Patch Notes e1.0.5

I have a campaign that was started on patch 1.0.3, do I need to create a new one to see full effect of the changes or can I continue?

I have the same question.. I started yesterday, when I load my game it says has different modules. We have to start a new game to see all changes or we can continue with our old campaign?
  13. IsvRada

Patch Notes e1.0.5

Thank you TW!
  14. IsvRada

Video - MOD traducción al español

Buenas tardes a tod@s, He creado este pequeño video en el cual explico como instalar el mod de la traducción al español que se ha currado Mextorfult. No esta completa pero para aquellos que tengais problemas con el ingles esta bastante bien. Compartirlo por favor con todos los amiguetes y...
Back
Top Bottom