Recent content by isi

1. isi

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

kefka95 said:
    Hey guys, just wanted to hop in with my periodic "TweakMB isn't dead" post.  Well okay, it's been in a coma for a while (has it really been 2 years since the last update?), but it's still in the back of my mind.  I do still plan to release a Viking Conquest update, as well as updates for ACOK and PoP 3.7.  Unfortunately the work I did on the original VC version is likely completely useless now, as VC has undergone several major updates since then.  Hopefully some of it is still salvageable though.

I don't want to throw out any release dates, as I'm becoming notorious for promising a timeframe and then utterly failing to actually deliver.  I am promising that I will work on it and will continue to work on it until a release is ready, so check back from time to time  :mrgreen:

Thank you very much for taking the time to drop by and show people you're still alive.
    You did a fantastic work that is very much appreciated and it's nice to see that you're still in the world, after 2 years of work coma :smile:
    Thank you for clarifying the progress of the situation and giving us hope for the tool udate.

Thank you very much and I'll be looking up for an update :smile:
  2. isi

Tweaks for Viking Conquest (one for 2.028, others for 2.021, 2.012, 2.010 etc)

kraggrim said:
    Cheat menu expanded to show your new items 2.012

Ok, so you've added new items and want to try them out, backup menus.txt and then find this bit:

menu_cheat_find_item 0 {!}Current_item_range:_{reg5}_to_{reg6} none 4 2133 2 72057594037927941 144115188075856210 2120 3 72057594037927942 144115188075856210 96 2110 2 72057594037927942 288230376151712875 2106 2 72057594037927942 1 3
    mno_cheat_find_item_next_range  0  {!}Move_to_next_item_range.  6 2105 2 144115188075856210 96 4 0 30 2 144115188075856210 288230376151712875 2133 2 144115188075856210 0 3 0 2060 1 864691128455135262  .  mno_cheat_find_item_choose_this  0  {!}Choose_from_this_range.  9 1532 1 360287970189639684 2120 3 1224979098644774912 144115188075856210 96 2110 2 1224979098644774912 288230376151712875 2121 3 1224979098644774913 1224979098644774912 144115188075856210 6 3 1224979098644774914 0 1224979098644774913 2120 3 1224979098644774915 144115188075856210 1224979098644774914 1535 3 360287970189639684 1224979098644774915 1 3 0 2042 1 360287970189639684  .  mno_camp_action_4  0  {!}Back_to_camp_menu.  1 2060 1 864691128455135255  .

So add 435 + the number of items you are adding to those instances of 288230376151712875. I think that's it anyway. For my pict mod that added 16 items I appear to have changed it to 288230376151713026.  The 435 is the stab-only version of weapons that are used for some game-mechanic I don't understand, they're in the game but don't show in the item list, so your new items will be after them in the list.

You should know that these newly added items won't have the equipment modifiers for heavy/medium stuff. There is potentially a way to add this too, so try to have your items in blocks of types. So have all your heavy armour next to each other in the list (after all the existing items, dont put them in the midle of the list). Should make it easier to implement the skill modifiers if I get round to working it out.

Edit: for 2.021 it appears to now be 135 + the number of items you are adding, though I've not tested this yet.

not working at 2.0.21 or what ever is it. would be nice to have a "aspect example" how the numbers should be, like, does it have a space or not ?
  3. isi

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

The feature looks very nice, and makes a great game even better, but 2 things occur to me :

it would be nice to have easy accessible:

Tracker screen of what other lords / factions / Merchants need / trade / want / have available - it would make a lot easier to plan trading relations with them.

When prompt to give a fift to a certain vassal, have the option to see on the map the property's location (for strategic reasons).
  4. isi

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

Amontadillo said:
    Just turn them off if you don't like them? Or, you know,  don't use them?

+1

It makes absolutely no sense to complain about how other people play they're own game or how you feel others should play they're games.  :facepalm:  :roll:

The cheats enabling feature on this game have always been very sensible and wise.
    Ultimately, it's up to the player to decide if he uses the cheats or not, by simply enabling or disabling the cheats.
  5. isi

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

- The game developing seems very good, better graphics and improvement existent elements.

but here's some ideas of what i would like to see on the game :

Crafting :
    - Could be "crafting" skills that increase the quality / quantity of the items produced.
    (skills based on crafting experience, instead of combat experience)
    ex: producing a better quality armour / shield with less material or more arrows, or a siege weapon with more attack.

- Exotic materials for weapons that would allow them to be a bit better (lighter/ faster / more damage):
    bronze
    iron
    steel
    Damascus steel
    different kinds of wood
    Leather

- Hope the Villages may have additional build slots (closable on options menu)... (even if they wouldn't be visible - mines could be under the ground or just showing the entrance)

If the upgrades are visually reflected on the map/ scenario, it's understandable but it would be very good to be able to add more developments in several ways.

i see the castle town project as being possible to have additional "sub-upgrades" like (some ideas):
    - Bigger food storage
    - Armoury
    - Prison
    - Archer protection
    - training courtyard
    "wooden Hourds" (http://www.castlesandmanorhouses.com/architecture_03_walls.htm)

the fields / mines could have "mini upgrades" like (some ideas):
    - Well
    - Irrigation paths
    - Tools (better tools : bucket / irrigation canal / better sickle / manual cart / plough / shovel / fork / hoe (all of those would only require a upgrade image and give a small production base, as well as something were to put resources.
    - Access path / road (dirt / rock)
    which would allow a small increase on production and goods transport.
    - sheep pen with upgrades.

The mini games idea seem awesome, mini-games inside a game have always been fun, when well implemented.
    it would be good if we had some "chart explaining the game rules and maybe giving some examples of common plays and strategies)

Character Equipment Menu :
    extra slot to equip some "medicinal herbs" / bandage that would slightly recover some health (they could hang on the belt)
    limited amount + would take a few seconds to consume / apply.

Tournaments :
    Tournaments are fun, besides the random lay out would be good to:
    Select the team size
    How Many teams
    You're Team Members equipment
    You're Equipment

Troops Equipment :
    More detailed control to give troops better equipment (according to they're class).

Exotic War Machines (maybe from each specific faction - you could obtain them by :
    buy it
    steal
    spying
    working for that lord/ King
    get as a mission reward
    they could be :
    Carrobalista (http://www.the-romans.co.uk/weapons.htm)
    onager (Large catapult)
    Scorpion catapulta ( small artillery that looked like a ballista)
    hwacha / Chinese fire arrow cart (A.D. 904 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_arrow )

keep up the great job  :grin:
  6. isi

thank you very much kefka95, for updating to the new version  :mrgreen:
  7. isi

thank you ! looking for worth for the final update, but it's very nice for now :smile:
  8. isi

kefka95 said:
    Just wanted to pop in and say I haven't forgotten about you guys!  The 1.152 update is done, but unfortunately I just discovered an annoying bug with the battle continuation tweak that needs to be fixed.  Not really a showstopper, but now that I know it's there it bothers me and I want it gone :evil:.

That said, I promise I'll release an updated version within the next 24 hours, even if the one thing isn't fixed (I'll just put in a warning message if nothing else).

glad to hear it ! thank you so much for you're great work in supporting this tool ! looking for worth to see how it works :smile:

9. isi

truditu said:
    Hello
    So I have a problem. After joining the swadians I began my long road of conquest. I managed to capture a castle and received it as my own. However, since then I have been awarded nothing. I captured another 3 castles and two towns but the king keeps giving them to his 3 favorite lords even though i keep asking for them. These guys already have one town each, about two castles and 2-3 villages. Meanwhile I am running on 1 village and one castle and can hardly keep up with wages. I have about 700 renown while the 3 lords have between 850 and 950. This lead me to tweakMB. I changed some stuff (Percentage of "average renown per center point") to low values but still the king won't give me any fiefs. I don't know what else to do.
    Those anyone have a sure way of getting the fiefs you conquer?
    On another note, I saw that the most important thing when deciding who should receive a fief is not having any other property. At his point in my game there are about 2 lords with no fiefs but they never receive anything.

the propriety you have is one aspect the king takes, in order to consider to give you another fief, but, in order for you even be considered in to receiving anything, you need a good relation with the king and some of the other lords.

- check one lord family and consider to get good standings with that family, then see if you can marry one of they're daughters.
    - talk with the tavern bards, about the lady's, and pick one not hard to please.
    - after you pick her up, just go talk with her, and start working with the relations.
    - go do tasks for her relatives.
    - go do tasks for the king
    - when you're relation gets above 25-30, you start getting more chances of getting considered for another fief.

unless you don't have a good relation with them, you can forget about receiving another propriety, no matter how much you conquer.

also, before you start doing tournaments, go work in relations with a faction, so you have more chances of receiving more fiefs, because the king sends you a faction invite, when you're renown grows up, which can be obtainable with tournaments, but if you don't have good personal relations with the nobles, you will never get recommended by them, to receive next propriety.
    - when you conquer something, ask a noble or the king, to whom they think it should receive the fief and always go along with "i choose to support you're decision" for a personal boost, because no matter if you ask for it, you won't get anything.

- assisting a lord in combat or in conquering something, and then talking with them also increases personal relation.

you can use the tools to change how much boost you receive from aiding or doing tasks for other lords.
  10. isi

kefka95 said:
    Just to give you guys a quick update, it looks like very little has changed between 1.151 and 1.152 (at least as far as TweakMB is concerned), which means the next TweakMB update is pretty much done.  There are one or two more small things I still need to update, and then it'll be good to go.

thank you so much for you're support and continuing updates for the continuous game updates. that tool is so useful in tweaking things a lot faster. looking forworth when it will come out for the last version ... thank you    :grin:

11. isi

kefka95 said:
    So I had the 1.151 update pretty much ready to go...and then I see 1.152 has been released :roll:.  Haven't downloaded it yet, but hopefully not much has changed!

yeap ... bummer  :mrgreen:

but it's a great tool and work, much appreciated  :grin:

12. isi

Certain types of trees causing drop in FPS? (v1.003)

well, i had experienced that before , on mount and blade 0.950 after several hours gameplay , in the hills near Jalkala , it was a terrible lag ... but it believe it was related to several hours of game play.
  13. isi

Party Skills and You - bonuses over 10 for taking it yourself.

TheMageLord said:
    I've been playing around with the party skills and determining how useful taking them yourself would be. Some are so ridiculously good, while others seem to do nothing. I didn't see any other threads specifically on this, so I figured I would post my findings.

First the bonus for those who don't know: 2 skill gives +1, 5 skill gives +3, 8 skill gives +6, 10 skill gives +10. These are applied to the highest person in the party, either you or your companions. So 8 is effectively 14 if you have the 8 yourself.

And the skills that work:
    Trade: Gives a BIG difference in price when you take it to 10 yourself.
    0 trade: spirited charger 6772
    10 with companion: spirited charger is 5079
    10 with yourself (+10 bonus) same horse is 3420
    You can sell goods for the same price you buy them, and almost sell armor/weapons for the same price you buy them (minus a couple denars for a 1000+ denar item)

First Aid: So good it could be considered broken. The extra +10 stacks, 5% per point, making it 100% hitpoint recovery. All your companions knocked out? 100% health after the battle. You get knocked out in every wave of a big battle? Not to worry, you're invincible.

Surgery: Same as First Aid in the stacking, 100% recovery rate of injured soldiers. Never lose a man again.

Wound Treatment: Insane regen seems to also stack, 10 men knocked out at dawn, all 10 recovered by noon.

Pathfinding: Huge speed bonus stacks, can move incredibly fast with the extra +10.

Spotting: Viewing distance also seems to stack, can see quite a ways with 10+10.

And those that don't seem to work:
    Tracking: Above 10 doesn't seem to do anything from my limited testing. Who would take 10 anyway?
    Engineer: Bonus above 10 doesn't seem to register. Companions with 10: 2 hours to make siege ladder, you with 10+10: still registers as 10 and 2 hours.
    Looting: Doesn't seem to register on looting villages, not sure if it works on after battle loot or not. More testing would be needed.

A 30 int char with 10 wound treatment/surgery/first aid would be nuts. All heroes would be completely invincible, your soldiers would never die, and your army would recover in less than a day even if it was nearly wiped out. Never have to recruit soldiers again. So unbalanced that I'll have to avoid doing it to prevent the game becoming boring.

The 10 pathfinding is pretty damned tempting, though. My test character (empty inventory, horse, 10 riding, 10 pathfinding) is zooming across the map at 17. I didn't even know speeds like that were possible. 20 spotting is practically a true sight cheat, I'm looking at the Wercheg garrison from Reyvadin.

Fei Dao said:
    Lectus said:
    Giving yourself a personal bonus is likely an oversight.  I think it'll be fixed to only give a bonus when there's a companion with higher party skill than you.

Wrong. It's not an oversight, and it has been fixed in .95x.

It used to be that having 10 in a party skill gave you +10 to that skill.

Now, having 10 in a party skill gives you +4 to that skill.

yeah ! the skill bonus was "fixed" in version 0.95x ... is there a way to fix that ? i mean, changing some bonus to +8 or +9 or +10 !?

1)º - where can that bonus be changed to a more liked setting (for version 0.960 ) !?
    i'm asking that, because some troops are hard to get, like the manhunters, in version 0.950 .

2)º - is it still hard to get manhunters in version 0.960 !?
  14. isi

Dionisia (Custom Order Equipment, +) for 0.960 Updated: Mon, July 7

Noxanima said:
    I tried to use battle size changer,
    It doomed my game,
    So avoid using battle size changer.. You cannot have fight with enemy.... you authomatically retreat...
    I hope ı do not have to uninstall before fixing it  :???:
    I do not think it is bug but it may be too....
    Anyway Battle size changer crashes the mod mechanics..

You've done such great job ! realy ! words couldn't express enough !  :grin:

i would also liked to give some suggestions  :grin:

1) - any possibility of add/integrate ( or make it compatible )  battle size please !?

Arena Tournaments are very cool ! is it possible to :

2) - set team colour ( choosing which one, because changing randomly each battle, takes a bit to get used to the new colour ) !?
    3) - set team numbers, and formations (horse, archer, sword - choosing wich one to start with ) !?

4) - some general setting for army size changer and prisoner's capacity.

... there's a post about it here  :mrgreen:

for party size
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,36638.0.html

for prisoner's party size
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,36638.30.html

there might be a way to make it automatic adjustable !?

thanks anyway for the excellent work  :mrgreen:
  15. isi

Someone just tried to assasinate me

not only seems to increase with the level, as it happens more often at night, in villages and towns.

it's just some event to sparken the game.

it's normal. the purse and note, seem to be a new 960 addition, but the bandits attacks are from other previous version.
Back
Top Bottom