Recent content by Iron Bobby

1. Resolved Extreme Graphical Issues Make Multiplayer Unplayable

!!Update!!

Thanks to a solution found in my other post provided by some awesome warriors, it would seem my issue has been resolved.

Solution Here:
  2. Need More Info Game Freeze on Character Creation

!!EPIC UPDATE!!

Thanks to the efforts of Sturmhardt and(Especially) Sciohan, I have been able to start a new game without crashing. More testing will need to be done, but for now it would seem their solution has solved my problem! I am hopeful that this will also solve a similar issue I have recently ran into with multiplayer. Many thanks to both of you! 😁
  3. Need More Info Game Freeze on Character Creation

Found something you could try, with the esteemed user Sciohan, who was so kind to point me in the right direction.

Get a version of the program Process Monitor (from microsoft) that runs on your system, without just spitting out the error code that some driver could not be loaded.
    My computer was a hard case and only accepted a very old 3.61 version. Try a new one anyway. If it works, great, if not, look for 3.61. Only few places will offer such an old version. But there are some if you know what you are looking for.

When you get it running, got into the Options and there into the History Depth...
    Then select a size of log that is very small - we don't really want a log, we want this little tool to run in the background.
    Otherwise the default of that option will gradually eat all your ram because the default log is gigantic.
    So don't skip that step for your own sake.

And then I cross my fingers and wish you luck starting the game. :wink:

Have fun! o7
    Going to try this next! Wish me luck and thanks for the suggestion
  4. Resolved Extreme Graphical Issues Make Multiplayer Unplayable

*Edit: I have used Bannerlord Online, however I am unsure if it affects multiplayer.
  5. Need More Info Game Freeze on Character Creation

Summary: When attempting to start a new game, on both campaign and sandbox, selecting any backstory options for my character's parents or my character's backstory will result in texture bugs and eventually the models disappear entirely. Attempting to continue on and start the game results in an infinite loading screen. I believe this issue started for me at around e1.7.2 and persists.
    How to Reproduce: Through character creation
    Have you used cheats and if so which: None at all in Bannerlord.
    Scene Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Computer Specs:
    GPU: GeForce RTX 2070 Super
    GPU Driver Version: GeForce Security Update Driver 473.81
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K
    RAM: 16 GB
    Motherboard:
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
    *Edit: Forgot to include that I have used Bannerlord Online since before the last update
  6. Need More Info Game Freeze on Character Creation

Summary: When attempting to start a new game, on both campaign and sandbox, selecting any backstory options for my character's parents or my character's backstory will result in texture bugs and eventually the models disappear entirely. Attempting to continue on and start the game results in an...
  7. Resolved Extreme Graphical Issues Make Multiplayer Unplayable

Summary: Ever since the last update, I've been experiencing extreme graphical glitches when playing. After playing for a few rounds on team-based servers(team deathmatch, siege, etc.), models just suddenly start disappearing(Both character and item models) and textures seem to bug as well. Some...
Back
Top Bottom