Recent content by iRkshz

1. iRkshz

War... War never changes

So on and off i spend a lot of time having fun in Bannerlord so far. And this game has a lot of potential for growth and improvement both because of developers and modders.

But something i noticed in my personal single player experience is that there is too much constant war. Now don't take me wrong, war is fun and a huge part of this game experience. The thing is, at least for me if there are no breaks in war it becomes ... a bit stale. Sure the factions you fight change from time to time. But your kingdom seems to be constantly at war, most of the time with multiple factions. And without breaks of peace it becomes sort of same experience. In a weird way too much constant war seems to take away from war experience. It also severally limits roleplay opportunity as even if there were tons of awesome deep lore quests to do, it's hard to justify taking time helping local farmers when than city over there is under siege and in war time there is always some city or castle under siege not to mention the constant raids.

I think what this game could really benefit in single player content is periods of peace between wars. We can still have intense war periods against multiple factions at ones, but in my opinion the periods of peace in between them would make over all experience richer...

Not sure of the best way to implement it without making player diplomacy OP in abusing the diplomatic peace for maximum gain. Maybe have Calradia wide recognized peace months/seasons or something.

Anyway just sharing my personal feedback here. No idea if anyone else in community feels the same way. I could be way of base here. Going to toss a quick poll in this post in case other people want to share opinion on this topic.
    I agree with you, especially considering the fact that war can be interesting (and dangerous) and stupid - like when an AI loses all its nobles, all t4-6 troops, half of the fiefs, but continues to fight, although it only has recruits ( t1-t2 troops)... such a stupid war is very annoying
  2. iRkshz

Need More Info Enemy troops get stuck in walls and houses

Barrier issue was on another bug, my bad, was not related with this issue in particular. Deleted the message.
    I figured out how simple to fix it so that the units do not get stuck in this house (and other empty places) - just remove the doors so units can freely enter and exit
  3. iRkshz

There are lots of scenes to be checked thats why we asked for the name of the settlement so that we can check them.
    no need for barriers - just make this building a "solid" object, so that there is no emptiness inside
    it happens on ALL Battania castles maps
  4. iRkshz

We need to know which maps these issues are happening specifically to fix them.
    you need to fix all Battanian maps where there are "empty houses" in these places as I showed in the video IMHO
    as I wrote, this bug happens "randomly" when there are a lot of enemies
  5. iRkshz

Annoying sound of improve relation

No. What I heard is there are plans for moving relation gains to different UI but these are not my areas, I do not think it can be done in next patches. Design team or top should decide what should be done there. Actually this emissary thing is not campaign's design too, we just speak with design team about how we can improve it.

However at least 50% of problem is high number of relation gains pop up every day at that issue.
    hey mexxico, now 21 years (soon 22), the gaming community loves usable settings, why don't you make advanced sound settings so that players have a choice of what they want to listen to, for example - what can be turned on and off:
    - improving relationships
    - the player got the level
    - the player's clan members got a level
    - the player got a skill choice
    - a player's clan member got a skill choice
    - the player's child was born
    - the player's child grew up
    - player's clan member died
    - kingdom clan member died
    - the raid of the player's settlement has begun
    - the raid of the kingdom's settlement began
    - the siege of the player's fief has begun
    - the siege of the kingdom's fief began
    - need to make a decision in the vote
    - declaration of war
    - declaration of peace
    etc

IMHO, I don’t think it’s difficult to do, but I’m sure that the gaming community will appreciate these opportunities, especially new players, and especially bloggers who will review your game
  6. iRkshz

No. What I heard is there are plans for moving relation gains to different UI but these are not my areas, I do not think it can be done in next patches. Design team or top should decide what should be done there. Actually this emissary thing is not campaign's design too, we just speak with design team to improve it.

However at least 50% of problem is high number of relation gains pop up every day at that issue.
    this is bad, because this event is not important (as opposed to a siege, birth of a child, growing up of a child, death of a clan member, etc.)
    but if these events are combined into one (as a general result per day) and the sound is only once, then it will spare the players' ears
  7. iRkshz

About the number of joining clans (late game problem)

My point is that he doesn't care about discussing the subject just trying to get others to agree with him.
    yes, I am a small man, with a small cucumber, who has no personal life, and I need someone to agree with me - this makes me happy

omg, do you really think that this is important to me? :devilish:
    I finished the game many times, and every time in a later game I run into the same problem (main post) - all I want is for the developers and the community to understand this - but you don't want to do that... too bad, but it doesn't matter, everyone is entitled to their opinion
  8. iRkshz

Yes these notifications are annoying. These emissaries roll dice each day. If success you get 1 relation. This 1 relation can be 2-3 because of high charm skill. We will suggest moving emissary bonuses to weekly ticks and increasing relation bonus by 3x (if success) and increase success change by square root of number of notables there (4 notables means 2x success chance). More notables will mean higher change. So you will get about 5x less notifications from emissary.
    will you remove that annoying message sound?
  9. iRkshz

Exploit: More fiefs than you can afford

I didn't say they always did. But they do it often enough to make giving it to an old guy who is the only member of his clan an unreliable method. And the game starts with zero AI clans with only one member in them.

I did comment on the main post. In case you missed it: this doesn't work reliably because you need:
    1) a 1 member clan
    2) they remain single
    3) them to die more or less on schedule
    4) merit score to allow them to appear on the ballot

That's asking a lot of holes to line up before you have a path for this to work.
    it's not as difficult as you think
    it's hard for you to imagine, because you didn't do that - you didn't have such a goal

let's essentially - the destroyed clan got fiefs when the clans VOTE!
    then why the MC should get the fiefs of the destroyed clan without VOTE?
  10. iRkshz

@Apocal since EA started (30 March 2020) 15 months past. 15 x 30 x 24 = 10800 hours. It seems since game released 32% of all your time you played Bannerlord, 30% should be sleep already (7 hours a day). 38% remained for all others.
    he's just a maniac, but now I will bow to him
  11. iRkshz

aoYNjSY.png
    giphy.gif
  12. iRkshz

Exploit: More fiefs than you can afford

It doesn't even work reliably as an exploit because old clan leaders will marry nubile young women or strapping bachelors (Mesui had a husband like a third her age in my last playthrough). It doesn't matter if they don't/can't get pregnant, the clan will fall to them once the original leader dies.
    dear @Apocal I found this, I tested it, it works 100%
    they don't always get married
    I had 13 fiefs (5 towns), and then I got 10 towns more, thanks to this exploit (and that in total 23 fiefs (15 towns), when my clans only had 1-3 fiefs)
    for some unknown reason, my clans also liked to vote for loners

and again - you again comment on the event, and not the fact of the main post
    please be more serious
  13. iRkshz

Drop a gif or picture expressing your feelings

when the developers made a new idea

vQoyKL.gif
  14. iRkshz

Solution of problems you mentioned is not so hard. If you spent hundreds of hours at game and 100 hours at last game normally you should have save files where problems you mentioned are visible. Creating same situation with cheats are not healthy. So lets close discussion. I am ready to examine situation if you send me save file. Otherwise there is nothing we can do.
    this is no longer possible, I did not save each stage of each experiment (saves and the game have already been deleted)

in fact, I am not interested in the topic of bankruptcy - this is the reason why I did not create such topics, because I understand how difficult it is to do well, and I have no idea how to do it well

but I will be VERY grateful if you answer of the main topic - late game is boring because there is no control over the number of clans, I spent a lot of time and brains trying to figure out how to balance this aspect - but everyone who comments is ignoring it ... I will cry :cry:
  15. iRkshz

I appreciate your passion but you have a bad habit of getting extremely defensive when someone disagrees with you and you come off as hostile. Instead of making a compilation you should save your game file and send it to mexxxico so he can see first hand the issues that you brought up. How many hours do YOU have played? since you're out here asking that question to others.
    I am defensive because they answer me WITHOUT arguments - they write only an opinion that is not confirmed by anything - you can easily check it by opening any of my posts.

You are right, I didn’t make saves, I can’t prove my case regarding AI bankruptcy.
    BUT, this topic is NOT about AI bankruptcy. This is another reason why I am aggressive - because they write to me NOT on the main topic.

I played 1500+ hours, 100 hours in the last game (where I watched the AI and experimented with bugs and exploits) - I don't consider the number of hours in the game an argument and authority, I just wondered how much time he spent watching the AI, if he is so sure.
    N9IpXit.jpg
Back
Top Bottom