Recent content by Iranogois

1. Iranogois

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Maldon (November 16th)

Well, since the Joms decided not to participate, I'd like to sign up again, this time as Lufian for the Mældunwaran host. (I previously signed up as Leiknir)
  2. Iranogois

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Maldon (November 16th)

I sign up as Leiknir Huskarl Jomsborg, I'll be fighting for the Leiðangrsfólk.
  3. Iranogois

Víkingr: Shieldwall Event (CLOSED)

Celtichugs said:
    Last night? The Event server was not up then.

If you mean tonight then yes I remember meaning to unban you, and I fully apologize for not doing so. I had meant to but just forgot. Sorry.

Bah, No problem. See you all on next event then :grin:!
  4. Iranogois

There was a little problem last night, Olafur and I couldn't join the server. We were supposed to be un-banned (I made an un-ban request previously, on the thread). It's a pity, we couldn't participe to the event :sad:.
    Could that problem be corrected , so we can join for the next event please?
  5. Iranogois

Leifr Eiríksson said:
    Jomsborg tag gives a +15 chance of being banned though.
    :cool:

It seems we didn't even need this... :roll:

Anyway, Thanks for lifting our bans :grin:
  6. Iranogois

Ah !!! I just can't wait for that Sunday night!!! But... I have a request for you  :oops:

Three months ago, I and my fellow Olafur (Another Jomsie) participed to a Vikingr event (the last Rus/Rus event , in Febuary).
    This was not our first event but , dumbasses we were, we had not read the rules (I think you see what's next coming :sad:) and we got banned (Olafur for flanking and I for not respecting the orders).
    We sincerly apologise to the admins , and to the WHOLE community for disturbing the Event. We do not contest our ban (we deserved it and that will teach us to read those damn rules), but we now ask to be forgiven and to be allowed to join the Battle again :grin:!!!

PS: At the time, Olafur and I were not in the Jomsborg, so our nicknames were "Achard de Rouen" and "Lambert de Latigny"
Back
Top Bottom