Recent content by Invictus

1. Invictus

Unsolved Server not responding on Multiplayer (Custom matches) after recent patch.

Same here. I bumped a thread in crash reports section.
  2. Invictus

Solved MULTIPLAYER CRASHES TODAY

Today as well. After updating to the latest version (1.3.1.228836) it crashes 30 seconds into the match. Same in safe mode.
  3. Invictus

Ukraine Today

Unless you tend to claim that territory for some particular ethnicity, no :D Happy Birthday! Not sure if it's your birthday to be honest but just joining the previous post :party:
  4. Invictus

Ukraine Today

My bet is that Bluehawk's origin is somewhere around Bessarabia. Possibly Transnistria or even Odessa region.
  5. Invictus

Your Car

Probably you are right. I don't remember where I've read that and can't find it now. May be some non-english source. Anyway the setup is symmetrical and the only way to set different starting points for turbos is to use two different wastegate valves. I can't find a reasonable justification for...
  6. Invictus

Your Car

It happened to be the first serial biturboed vehicle ever. The technology was experimental at the time. They started with 150hp 2.0L normally aspirated engine but felt it was not enough for modern sport coupe. So they ordered some japanese turbos to play around. And they reached 180hp with...
  7. Invictus

Your Car

And I say you both are wrong. First, these turbos are sequential. One of them starts at 2500RPM and the other at 4000-4500. Second, they are simple themselves but present a few challenges by blowing through carburator. And that combination makes a very unstable system. Thus Maserati developed...
  8. Invictus

Your Car

Only the turbos are computer controlled I believe. Everything else is old school.
  9. Invictus

Your Car

More like daily test driving then fixing car. I found this a year ago. It was cheap and in good and mostly stock condition and I thought it could be fun. Then I tried those Italian horses under the hood and fell in love. It had 230 at that moment. I believe I've woken up a few more since then.
  10. Invictus

Your Car

This is my world of pain and suffering. And fun. And more suffering. But probably more fun overall. Yet.
  11. Invictus

Ukraine Today

Just as I have said previously, Debaltseve gets burned to the ground, all the infrastructure is destroyed including railway node so there is no point in holding that position anymore, UAF retreat, terrorists advance. Casualties during this retreat operation are of the same order of magnitude...
  12. Invictus

Ukraine Today

Of course they do not. It's just a collateral damage. Yeah, sure. Bunch of clowns with AKs is whole lot more dangerous against combined arms of artillery, aviation and mech infrantry than fully fortified city with tanks, artillery and anti-air guns we have now. Or maybe you can tell me of any...
  13. Invictus

Ukraine Today

It's not a stalemate. It's more like misère played by UAF. They have orders not to advance but to hold their ground as long as possible. And the more positions they lose on battlefield the more Ukraine benefits in "diplomacy". As it gives a way to constantly milk IMF and various other sources...
  14. Invictus

Ukraine Today

Observing ceasefire They do not launch offensive pushes. At all. Their only viable tactics is to burn everything to the ground until there are no possible defensive positions for enemy. And only then they advance. All their close combat assaults have failed with enormous body counts. Debaltseve...
  15. Invictus

Ukraine Today

In Ukrainian military it can be something from 300 during peace time up to 1500 when deployed on battlefield. For example at peace time mech infantry battalion consists of 5 companies of various functional purpose. Of which there are 3 infantry companies, 1 tank company and 1 artillery battery...