Recent content by Inspire

1. Inspire

what the hell with servers for clan matches?

О, привет пидор Юки. Princesses walking only together, i see. Good that there is ignore button in profile, so bye bye
    Truth hurts, I get it, my g
  2. Inspire

what the hell with servers for clan matches?

It is even from E div, so if u think i m trying to brag about it, you even more "clever", than i thought.

I m talking about servers. Can your big brain understand that simple concept, without trying to type something useless in topic, which doesnt touch u in any possible ways?

P.S. it is a rhetorical question, of course you can't, your ****ty posts must be everywhere, thats the only way for small fat princess to get some attention.
    The only thing I don't get is, how come your "big brain" managed to come up with an idea to post a topic regarding server issues on BEAST thread
  3. Inspire

[Beast 8] Suggestions

I don't care about your forum games. I just know the truth that's it.
    Well played
  4. Inspire

[Beast 8] Suggestions

Sad that no one cares what you trust or not.

It was inspire and koso who played under fakes.
    GIve one semi-solid proof
  5. Inspire

Why is RM still unbanned?

Still sad you lost to me when there was actually money on the line ? :*
    Lost what and when?
  6. Inspire

Its funny you are saying that.
    Speaking of the unworthy to play in Div A 😁
  7. Inspire

there is a difference between genuine interest and actually using it to gain a proper competitive advantage
    We get it, Lars, it's okay, we all know you're not worthy to play in Div A so you're trying to grasp for any advantage you can find, there's nothing wrong about that ..
  8. Inspire

[Beast 8] Rosters

Player Name Change
    Team Name: Risen Manifest
    Name of player(s):
    Ilham
  9. Inspire

[BEAST 8] Division A - Weekly Matchups

RM vs DR - 20 CEST Sunday (31.07.22)
  10. Inspire

New Season of Beast?

You will just run off mid tournament. Dont fool us
    I've been around for the past 2 BEASTs now, where are you tho? I only see you typing sometimes on HINQ Discord
  11. Inspire

New Season of Beast?

@Aeronwen I'm still waiting to replace you as the BEAST admin since all you're good at is incompetence
  12. Inspire

e1.7.2 - Perk, Class and Weapon Changes

In this case, the cavalry will always increase its rating. Plus from a game where it is important to play together as a team it will become a kill race.
    You mean that any good player will increase their rating and every bad player will lose their rank? Yes, I actually agree with you and that's how it should be!!!
  13. Inspire

e1.7.2 - Perk, Class and Weapon Changes

I suggest kinda Apex Legend ranking system. Even If you lose If you played very good as score/kill/assist you should get +MMR. In this system there is no need to play good or bad, if you win +2 if you lose -8 or even higher. You should give reward to players.
    For an example: (Numbers hypothetical)
    Normally you should get only for winning +10
    5 kill adds +2 and even more +1 by each 5 kills
    5 assist adds +2 and even more +1 by each 5 assist
    If you make +2000 score you should get +10, and even more +5 for each 500 score after 2k score

@Dejan @badbuckle @Callum
    I second that
  14. Inspire

Server Downtime 02/06/22

Why am I not surprised that the servers are still down
Back
Top Bottom