Recent content by Ingloom

1. In Progress [e1.7.0] Children are clones of each other

I hope this will be fixed in beta 1.7.2, it really ruins immersion in the game, as well as with names, there are too many similar names for children and their parents..
  2. 5 kids and all 5 girls? really?

is this a bug or am I so lucky?
  3. Simplified Chinese Font: hard to read

Thank you for the feedback, I will forward it to the team.
    Will there be a Russian language in the game? I think you know that there are a lot of your fans in Russia
  4. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Battania still needs regular archers

no, fians can be easily obtained just by remembering in which villages recruits will spawn and regularly visit there. also, fians are easily made of forest bandits who can be very easily persuaded to themselves by pumping two perks. I have a whole army of these fians my friend
  5. Steam-DB Prophesies

Well at the moment they are only testing on the steam.ветвь живого теста. А этот уже давно не обновлялся(1.5.10-это все еще бета-версия.) So if they are testing 1.6.1 they have to make space in the beta section and with 1.6 being relatively bug free(compared to other patches) and a massive performance boost it could be a good idea to move 1.6 to stable and just skip 1.5.10 because otherwise they would have a large mess in their updates with 2 Betas at the same time when 1.6.1 comes out and so on.
    1.5.10 it is no longer a beta version, but the main one
  6. Rain

will it rain in the game? it would seem such a trifle, but as for me it is very lacking, the always sunny weather gets boring, I want overcast, snowfall
  7. Increasing the death rate of characters

I think smaller death chance for lords is good. People have been complaining about even the 10% death rate, and even at that rate lords were dropping like flies. Even with the now lowered death chance I've had 2 enemy lords die in one battle (out of 3 total lords in battle), so it can still happen. If anything, if you want to make this low death chance justifiable, then make armor tiers actually impact death chance. So heavy armor (which lords are wearing) is very low death chance and maybe lower clan tiers which will have less effective armor will have higher death chances. Same principle could apply to regular troops, companions, and the player.

For what is suggested here (very high lord death chance), It would be very easy for the player to just ignore the lord's surrender pleas and still go in battle and simply kill them. Kill all lords win the game. Unless you make children age super fast (which would really break immersion), there is no chance this would work.

Even in battles with equal fighting power (which are easily winnable) a LOT of lords would die. At this point no lord would go over age 20.

Promoting less battles in a game about fighting where battles are pretty much the best thing we have, is a bit anti-climatic, even if it would make sense in some cases. At most, they should increase the attempt of surrendering when severely outnumbered and when severely outmatched (the more you beat on the same lord the more he learns and the more he is likely to surrender to you. The same way, if a lord beats you a lot (which will never happen let's be honest) but you outnumber him then he will be less likely to want to surrender.

Personally I like the finally lower death chance in battle. As long as it will happen between lord vs lord without player interaction as well (and it will, still, will be a rare occurance), that's good. You have the choice to execute a lord if you really want to so it's not like we're stuck fighting the same lord forever with no options presented to us.
    execution in the game works terribly, your relations with almost all clans, even friendly ones, deteriorate, and this is illogical. if they make it so that relations will only deteriorate with the clan whose member you executed, it will be much more logical and better, I think
  8. Increasing the death rate of characters

50-50 is too much, after a game year there will simply be no clans and their participants in the world because they will all die in battles)
  9. SP - General Russian language in games Taleworlds entertainment

+1, russia is a big fan of your game series
  10. The ever-starving lords

shouldn't lords have a bigger inventory? couse i see it many times that army they leeding get starved in very short time, a weekor so
    This happens when you are in the army as a lord, not the head of the army. Apparently they buy too little food or don't do it at all, because it happens too often. Literally in every military campaign. It is very annoying when you bought food for 500 days and after a couple of meters you already have 360
  11. The ever-starving lords

Why do the lords always starve? example. you bought food for 200 days and then joined the army, after a couple of steps they write to you that you shared the army with starving soldiers and you take 50 food for 2 steps in the army, please correct this
  12. Your party icon on the campaign map [Discussion/Suggestion]

in Viking Conquest there was such a thing, I'm agree
  13. I expect a DLC on the Napoleonic Wars

Viking Conquest is better
Back
Top Bottom