Recent content by IMSOMANIAC

1. IMSOMANIAC

Space between names please

Right click on your portrait in the party screen and it will open your character in the encyclopedia, which all changes can be done
  2. IMSOMANIAC

Space between names please

I use a mod called detailed character creation that allows you to edit your name and you can use spaces. For example I have a companion i edited to look like conan the barbarian with the same name
  3. IMSOMANIAC

Beta Branch e1.1.0

So have a possible fix for those that cannot click resume game or load saves from trying the patch and reverting, or not being able to save load any saves

This will be a couple steps so I'll try to explain clearly.

1. Disable steam cloud synchronisation You can do this by going into the game properties by right clicking it from your game library in steam, and clicking on updates and unchecking the box
    2. Second step I did was remove all current saves from my saves folder in C:\Users\User\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves\Native and paste them in a seperate folder on my desktop.
    After this I rebooted the game and created a new campaign save to test and see if I would still CTD. It worked and I exited. I then pasted some older saves from before the new beta patch back into the save folder and was able to load them and continue.

Let me know if this works for you and anything you might be able to add or test
Back
Top Bottom