Recent content by Imperial Cataphract

1. Imperial Cataphract

Main Thread - 3.0 released!

I really wish someone would. 3.0. is having issues with the latest version of warband it seems. But this mod is something else... how tumultuous it is to see migrating tribes contrasted with an ongoing industrial revolution happening everywhere.... this is one of the most ambitious and well executed mods for warband, and among the most impressive ones. One of my personal favorites. I wish you would continue to work on it, Jacob. :sad:
    Heh, yeah I love this mod still. started playing again. really considering trying to make something like this for bannerlord.
  2. Imperial Cataphract

SP - General A way to make castles and cities more interesting

I agree, but the economy should be also much better in the cities.
    Yeah, makes sense.
  3. Imperial Cataphract

I just thought it would help with making armies more easily
  4. Imperial Cataphract

when will the imperial basic cavalries come?

Give them a lance, like the real unit they are based on. so they carry a lance, bow, arrows and sword. that will allow them to be decent multi use cav, but will still have the weakness of armor compared to cataphracts
  5. Imperial Cataphract

just had this idea where you could make castles and cities abit more useful/unique I just love this game so damn much. Castles Have higher tier recruitment compared to cities on some troops (including noble troops) depending on faction, level of buildings and how the connected villages are...
  6. Imperial Cataphract

Show off your Bannerlord faces!

Here is my character, William dey Normanni!

7. Imperial Cataphract

Resolved 1.5.4 Mounted crossbow will not reload when still

Playing the beta, enjoying it so far. but I can't seem to reload my crossbow when still on my horse, I have to move forward or backwards, even slightly to allow me to reload. its not that bad I just thought you would like to know.
  8. Imperial Cataphract

[POLL] When did you last play Bannerlord?

1060 hours and still playing, currently in the winter of 1090AD in my current play through.
  9. Imperial Cataphract

SP Fantasy [WB] Tohlobaria: The Conquerors Expansion

I'd forgotten this existed until I found this again by accident, I'll give it another play.

Something I thought about when reading this again though made me think of how this seems renaissance inspired, perhaps give the top tier swordsmen some javelins like Machiavelli advocated for?

Thats an idea. I might. I dont know what else to do with this mod. any more Ideas?
  10. Imperial Cataphract

um just quickly check if there is two resouce folders in your mod folder, just noted that I had an s at the end of resources and the main mods folder has no s. wierd. and the dirim handgunner having no items sound really weird. I'll check their gear in troop editor again and reupload the mod to be sure. I havnt touched the other factions. so the archers kinda come like that. I might change the values to fix that little odd detail.

Edit: reuploaded. if the handgunner still has no grear, I'll have to think of a work around.
  11. Imperial Cataphract

Hazzardevil said:
    I've given it a go. I like the changes, but I'm getting a lot of missing models errors.

Sorry about that, could you tell me what models are missing?

12. Imperial Cataphract

"Your Grace, I bring news of your trade with the West Trading Company. They have agreed to help arm and train your troops in their new tactics in return for trading privileges in our new Duchy. They were also generous enough to commison your grace with a well made set of armor, adorned with the...
  13. Imperial Cataphract

SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

TheWord said:
    Maverick Knight said:
    TheWord said:
    Why am I not seeing custom tree option?
    Should I became vasal in order to see it?
    My troops look like medieval english army :ohdear:

I mod it myself really.I thinking on releasing my little submod soon. we bit nervous honestly

Did I understand correctly this feature is not implemented yet?

no, not in the released version, I just modded the troops myselft. kind of a Atian based troops with afew changes/adaptions to make sure its not a carbon copy of Atia. alot of influence is from age of empires.

EDIT:: My Mod is now out :grin: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,387916.0.html
  14. Imperial Cataphract

SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

TheWord said:
    Why am I not seeing custom tree option?
    Should I became vasal in order to see it?
    My troops look like medieval english army :ohdear:

I mod it myself really.I thinking on releasing my little submod soon. we bit nervous honestly
Back
Top Bottom