Recent content by immortalfrieza

1. B Tutorial Other Adding things such as overhead stab, crouching, extra formations options.

Thanks. I'm still testing it but it seems to have worked. Now I should be able to remove that animation from any mods that have it.
  2. B Tutorial Other Adding things such as overhead stab, crouching, extra formations options.

Tried it. The game crashes after altering the actions.txt and opening the item_kinds1.txt with Morgh's WB/WFAS editor shows it as empty.
  3. B Tutorial Other Adding things such as overhead stab, crouching, extra formations options.

Hello. Could I get step by step instructions on how to remove the overhead stab animation from mods? I'm currently playing the Last Days of The Third Age mod for Warband and I don't like the overhead stab, I prefer the overhead bash that the native game uses for spears.
  4. Can't scavenge points of interest anymore

Hopefully someone is around that can help figure out what is causing this issue and how to fix it, if there is one. Apparently after going to somewhere about 2 or 3 dozen points of interest, scavenging them, and then turning the resources I got in mostly for troops I suddenly lost the ability to...
  5. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I'd love a Terminator based mod, something heavily firearm focused akin to The Reckoning with Futuristic weapons. The story would be a post Skynet war world, where humans have settled down and started to rebuild while the Machines now leaderless have hidden themselves in the more inhospitable...
  6. Overhead Spear Thrust animation remove?

Well, this is one handed but the best I could find, it's the same animation more or less that the spear uses. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u7jG8Q-cgI As for the native animation I can't really find one. The native animation for the forward spear attack is raising it over the head and...
  7. Overhead Spear Thrust animation remove?

First time using this mod and I say it's pretty good. However, as a polearm user in all Mount and Blade I don't like the overhead thrusting animation that this mod uses, I much prefer the overhead smash that native has. Is there any options in the game, installation, modding, whatever to...
  8. Suggestion: Custom Player Troop Tree

Sad to hear it, it means that custom troop trees won't be built into the system and thus work with all mods whether they be small time or total conversions. I hope Bannerlord being built more for modding means that whoever makes a mod like this doesn't need to wrangle make it work with 50...
  9. Suggestion: Custom Player Troop Tree

By the endgame balance isn't really an issue. By then the player has probably got money somewhere in the area of a couple hundred thousand at least, stats out the wazoo, equipment that lets them wade through an army knocking them all down without hardly taking a scratch, and the most effective...
  10. Suggestion: Bounty Hunters and Bounty Hunting

Either the really stupid, green, and overconfident ones looking to make a name for themselves and get way over their head, or the really really REALLY good ones that can either take on a small army solo and/or have a large army of their own behind them. You could throw that the caliber of bounty...
  11. Suggestion: Bounty Hunters and Bounty Hunting

With the addition of the Crime and Punishment system, why not introduce Bounty Hunting into the mix? Both for the player to partake in and be a potential obstacle for them. If you smuggle a crate of illegal booze, murder a dozen guards, and soil yourself on the Battanian king Caladog's cat, then...
  12. Suggestion: Custom Player Troop Tree

One feature I'd like to see is the ability for the player to create their own troop tree. From my thinking this would start out as a base troop, one upgrade, then split off into 2, and each of those splitting off once, with a final upgrade after that. This way the player could create a tree with...
  13. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

This is for the standard Mount and Blade. I was playing the Solid and Shade mod the other day and noticed that I don't obtain taxes from fiefs I own automatically and have to go to each fief manually, only to find out that this was an addition to the system that Warband included but the original...
  14. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I want a mod that gives all Mount and Blade modules the ability to instantly collect all taxes from all properties the player owns rather than having to stop by at each personally, like how Warband can.
  15. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I had an idea of a Gundam total conversion mod but no skill to actually make it so I figured I might as well suggest it. I have quite a few ideas so I'm going to throw it in a spoiler tag to keep the clutter down. Backstory: Hope that looks good to everybody. I know that actually the Gundam...