Recent content by imeric

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Because enabled and disabled are difficult words? My three year old uses "enabled" correctly in sentences.
    Can't you understand that after some patch this setting actually caused saved games to have the setting reversed? So even though I had this disabled previously now it's enabled...
    Maybe I can change something in the save file to change this? That would be great.
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Just an FYI they changed it, it used to be disable birth/death at the beginning, it is now enable birth/death, for some reason like background music played when window minimized they reversed the check box for some strange reason.
    So probably this is happening, because after that patch it reverted my setting? From off to on? Maybe there is a way to change this by modifying the save file in some way?
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Can't you already disable deaths? It's in the options when you create a character.
    Well I did disable it, but after some patch they started to die in battle... And there is no option to turn it off again, or maybe I can edit the save game in some way to fix this issue?

Maybe s.he wants it disabled only during battles.... and still ok to die of old age.
    Actually death during battles is the most problematic for me. As of old age it's fine either way for me.
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Could you please add the ability to disable any heroes (companions + nobles) death during battles?
    I would really appreciate it... This should be something you can turn on/off mid-game imo
  5. Companions dying..

It's Bannerlord cheats mod.
    Which option is it to be exact? What's it called? I see "Party only knockout", but I want normal troops to die, just not companions and any other in-game characters/heroes.
  6. Companions dying..

There are a cheat that prevents your companion death. And there are the last saved game to. Be cool, my companions never dies, and I never lost a single battle.
    What cheats do you mean exactly? And it would be pretty annoying to load the game each time a companion or important character dies and re-do the battle...
  7. the new death in battle sucks

It is possible the game defaulted to ENABLE DEATH because there were changes in the mechanics. If you start a new game there are more options for this (although the 100% no companion death is bugged currently).

I am not sure if it is possible to deactivate it again, check in your options.
    Yep, most have defaulted after some breaking change update.

No options in the campaign settings or main settings to disable companions/characters death. They should add something asap... Don't really want to start a new campaign.
  8. Companions dying..

I totally understand @MostBlunted frustration.
    It's pretty ridiculous and there is still no option to disable this via the campaign options or something.
    Version: 1.5.9
  9. Resolved [1.5.5] Companions and nobles die in battles.

Hey, not sure how this is resolved. I still get my companions and other characters dying in battles even though I have set the option to disabled in previous versions. It's probably due to a breaking change update, but if they do such they should implement the ability to change it any time via the campaign options or something.

Any updates on this?

Version: 1.5.9
  10. the new death in battle sucks

Hello,

any news on this? I had character death disabled, but after an update my companions and other characters are dying in battle...
    Looks like there is STILL no option to disable this.
Back
Top Bottom