Recent content by Illuyanka

1. Anyone else have daily income problem?

I have my own kingdom with 4 castles and 1 city in my clan. 400 Influence and the daily income is +33 or sometimes even losing money. Cant ask anyone join bcs I dont have money to offer. I will almost start joining tournaments to afford my own troops. I havent played bannerlord for a while did...
  2. MP Native cRPG

Dare not deliver this mod, we will drink from your skull??
  3. Things to insta fix in the Single Player

For #2 I think its realistic that they want to destroy someone new and weak who claims the throne. But if you are sad about it, its possible to save the game and load everytime they declare. Its kinda random, they wont declare again
  4. King Derthert the Blind

Lords never attack if their number is higher than the enemy... And its not possible to defend your city directly like warband, you need to face enemy in open field. He wasnt being totally dumb so
  5. What do you want from the 1.1 patch?

- Why we dont have messengers ? Its ridiculous that a king/queen has to chase lords to talk to them
    - What happened to alliances and trade agreements ? when did we become so uncivilized since warband. Weak factions should allign against the strong ones, can also fix the issue of one faction invading every fiefs fastly.
    - Fix the children issue (characters keep having new babies and they dont grow), and maybe make the years pass faster so actually having an heir will be meaningful.
    - Castles, cities feel so lonely. We should be able to do feasts.
    - Lords should not join your party after marriage. It just doesnt make sense that he renounces all his titles, fiefs, clan and joins your 1 castle clan. In warband they were just keep being lords and following you if you change faction.
    - Convincing a lord to join your faction is ridiculous sometimes. They lose everything to come to your kingdom where you can not even offer any fiefs. It just shouldnt be so dependable of your charm level but how strong your kingdom is.
    - At least fix the main quest already
  6. Here's why you're not getting that castle.

Did anyone experience a support for votes from the clans you have good relationship ? I assumed it would be so, and i keep spending 50 influence to improve it. Or am I just wasting it ?
  7. Getting married & starting a family as a female character

Depends who you ask, you cannot marry any faction leader, and as i hear from others, any clan leader either.

You can marry sons /daughters or anyone else in their family though.
    Yes i know. But you can still ask and they answer "whose hand are you offering". There were absolutely no option for no character in whole map.
  8. Getting married & starting a family as a female character

Is it possible to get married while doing a playthrough as a female character? If so, how?

I am doing a playthrough as an aserai female and whenever i approach a male lord there don't seem to be any options for this?
    This can also be a bug. I had a similar issue. after i played for hundreds of days i found out about aging and tried to marry. There were no option of asking it for anyone on the map.
    I had to start over. it worked out fine then.
  9. Ok...I need Help. New to the Series...

You can join a faction by finding the leader of it. If you have low renown which i expect you do, you can join as a mercenary and fight for the kingdom. Later you can try again to be a vassal, then you can have some lands depending on your influence on votes to receive one.
    About having wife/children, find a single woman, woo her, try to give the right answers to her questions and she ll marry you. When you give wrong the chance is gone.
    I dont do much trading, someone else can explain that maybe.
  10. Patch Notes e1.0.8

Please fix the children... we have baby armies that never growing. And when you enter your settlement nobody recognizes you
  11. SP Native Panzer's Cutting Room Floor: Sexism

Sexism does really make it interesting but i think it should also depend on the nation's culture. Like the northerns are similar to vikings so they would not have it much. But you could intensify on some other nations like Aserai, and your reputation or relation to person should affect it.
    But personally i loved to see some female characters in factions.
  12. Resolved Spouse's party stuck + infinite breeding?

And they also never grow... My oldest is 2 years old. I was hoping to have proper heir kids and teenagers that i ll train and all i got is an army of babies...
  13. Resolved Food and Horses Zero out after Patch 1.07

I had the same issue, restarted the game and its fixed.
Back
Top Bottom