Recent content by Ihsan997

1. Ihsan997

Feminism

Most people remember this thread as the domain of the ancient dragon Jhessail. She took on all comers who questioned feminism in her own inimitable way of bullying intellectually inferior victims, preferably while being drunk for that extra offensive inspiration.
    The best fight was when she met her nemesis, Merlkir, and they fought until they both deleted their accounts in disgust. Of course they both reappeared at a later date.

It was never about the content, but the drama.
    At this point, you could call this a thread for the historical discussion. I think you just crammed 9 years into 1 post.
  2. Ihsan997

Geographic/Ancient Tribes Map of Calradia

Awesome! Thank you so much for posting this. It helps with visualization of in-game events.
  3. Ihsan997

Theoretical time needed for Mac port?

I definitely respect the time and energy which TaleWorlds is devoting to perfecting Bannerlord’s main version, and that will definitely take time. In the long term, however, I’m wondering about the development period necessary for a port to Mac. I use a Mac because my employer requires it rather...
  4. Ihsan997

SP - General Too many women on the battlefield!

I don’t think there are necessarily any politics behind this. It could always be a simple algorithmic issue in the game’s programming. I’m guessing that the baby sea raiders are a similar oversight/accident of math.
Back
Top Bottom