Recent content by Ignorance

1. Ignorance

In Progress [1.4.2e] "Cheering" at the end of a battle prevents attacking routing enemies

It is, actually, historically correct. Hence I personally don't think it's a bug. Even though I'm sure Taleworlds didn't do that intentionally.

For example, I think this can be also counted as a bug:
    • When you charge your troops to an enemy, after a few seconds of a clash, some of them (a sometimes big portion of your army ) chases the already running away soldiers, even though the battle is far from being over and a few meters away there are lots of enemies still waiting for them to attack. This breaks your formation and makes you more exposed to remaining soldiers.
    But this, also cannot be classified as bug because it is something happened quite often in history. So frequently that some historians say that Athenians won the Battle of Marathon because rookies/recruits -surprisingly- didn't chase the running away soldiers and kept their formation. And pushed back the enemy as a single block of force. But I'm pretty sure Taleworlds didn't consider this human-behavioural case specially.
    but when the cavalery are charging fleeing opponents and fail to hit them because they are cheering with their weapons in the air si that historical correct also?
  2. Ignorance

SP - Battles & Sieges End Battle Cheer

So i do not know if its intended, but once the enemy start fleeing your troops starting cheering, some of the troops stand still and dont move anymore, some are able to move to chase down fleeing enemies, however the extreme cheering does so that they dont use their weapon for the most part...
  3. Ignorance

Smithing needs to be overhauled

also can we get a way to refine without having to press 1000 times, a mouse can only live for so long and new mouse just doesnt last as long as they used but they cost way more, so anything that will prolong my mouse buttons life will greatly be appreciated.
  4. Ignorance

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

did we just get another hotfix just now or is my steam weird again? it said i had a 403mb update for bannerlord, and after the update the 28th i was hoping for a break from hotfixes, but i cant find anything about an update from today, and my steam is weird sometimes.
  5. Ignorance

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Community Patch is still broken with the recent hotfixes. I almost feel like there is no point playing without all the perks the CP fixes. Literally feels like a shell of a game without it.
    if you go into their page on github one of the modders have made a temp fix for community patch until the leadership have time again, i cant remember the adress but you can find it under their mod on nexus.
  6. Ignorance

updated to crash

so now that i got forced to update the game to a more updated version of 1.4.1b i can now not play the game, it crashes at start up, and i have for the first time EVER in this beta had 2 full days of gaming without crashing, then this update, now i cant even start the game... great f...ing work
  7. Ignorance

SP - General Small NPCs ignore shield

some of the lords are so small in body heigth that they can surpass your shield byu hitting you in the foot with their sword, its silly really, only happens when they have childlike height, i dont know if this is intentional or a flaw, but its really annoying when playing on higher difficulty...
  8. Ignorance

In Progress Game is unable to save config/savegame files in : ...\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Iam still having this f...in problem, glad i paid for early access when gamebreaking bugs arent getting the attention they should have.
  9. Ignorance

In Progress Memory sinkhole

i keep getting crashes after this last update, most are due to insane memory reqs, it just keeps building up and even tho i have a really nice gaming pc it just stops responding after a few hours of playtime, memory or my setup is not the issue, it came after this patch, i tried to play the...
  10. Ignorance

Gold missing

So have anyone else experienced that their entire stash of gold is gone, i had just finished selling of some stuff and was moving to join an army, in between i fougth 1 grp of looters and 1 patrol, and my 31000 gold was gone just before i reached the armor one day later, i can't remake the...
  11. Ignorance

I want to buy bannerlord. But not with steam

all good and dandy, but why on earth do I need to be forced into dealing with it all while I just want the game?
    your just like a scottish person i know and have played with. even down to the all good and dandy saying hehe
  12. Ignorance

Patch Notes e1.3.0

typical, just as i lay the finishing touch on my collection of mods with fine tuning and all.
  13. Ignorance

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

didnt think of that, thanks for the fast response.
  14. Ignorance

Discussion + Suggestions

i just got the ai script in pop for horse archers to work and its very nice that your companions actually do the mongol horsebow attack style, the person who made it, made it availible for all i think, would be wicked if you had that kind of stuff aswell, i do enjoy both mods alot and horse archers are my forte. also the whole battle map size thing pop have should be mandatory in all mods if its availible cuz its really sweet, makes the battle take a little longer and more professional, u can manuevre your men in position before your in the thick of it.
    but in all its a very nice mod you put together and it are one out of 3 mods i play most of all, so thumbs up from here.
  15. Ignorance

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

i tried to look for some solution to my problem but i just cant get myself to look all post through(there are so many, here and steam) so i say sorry in advance if its been posted before(tried to search for it in forum)
    i got a bug with the shopping list configuration i cant seem to see or interact with the lower food windows, those with fish, deer meat i think, dried meat and smoked fish, so cant turn all of those of, and in my infinite wisdom i managed to turn up the amount of fish iam supposed to autobuy and cant turn it down.
    íf someone can help it will be appreciated, thanks.
Back
Top Bottom