Recent content by iggorbb

1. SP Tutorial Module System How to make troops recruitable from castle/towns.

Con22 said:
    I've implemented the code, with some alterations based on people in the thread etc and it all works great. I can recruit from castles and towns. I have a weird side effect occurring however, where all of the doors in the castle scenes say stuff like "door to the arena" and "door to the shop" and stuff, and actually accessing them leads to weird mutant outdoor tournament scenes.  The doors inside the castles in towns are not labelled at all and don't do anything.
    You must put "recruit troops" right above "wait here for some time" menu.
  2. Color Coded Messages

O.K. we wait for Cesar than.

I offered modeling help to this mod earlier, but when I saw mod is dying I moved all things to OSP. I finished my (personal) mods so I may have time to offer modeling help to this mod again- if I see it is going at some speed.
  3. Color Coded Messages

It is illegal because moders dont like other people to have their source codes. Otherwise, if moderator of this mod says yes it is not illegal than. That is why I need permission from moderator.
  4. Color Coded Messages

You dont need module system for this, it decompiles txt files to module system and it works fine. Just permission.
  5. Color Coded Messages

What if someone has ms decompiler. It is illegal thing but in this case it could save this mod, with its moderators permission, ofcourse.
  6. LSP 3D Art iggorbb LSP

Artyem said:
    For some reason, the textures on the weapons don't appear in game.
    Hello.
    Sorry for late response.
    When in openBRF editor, try to go to "save as" and than see if files are saved as original m&b or warband type format. Set to format that you need.
    If you use those weapons which has their own textures, and if you play warband, go to "material" tab and repair shaders from iron_shader to iron_shader_instanced and from specular_shader to specular_shader_instanced.
    Türküm:D said:
    Very nice Good work :smile:
    Thank you.
  7. LSP 3D Art iggorbb LSP

I dont have any specific metal texture to copy paste. I draw those. 
  8. LSP 3D Art iggorbb LSP

Thank you.
    Ah that avatar. It was even harder to find that one than to model all of theese.  :wink:
  9. LSP 3D Art iggorbb LSP

Thanks  :smile:
  10. LSP 3D Art iggorbb LSP

Al_Mansur said:
    I'll just reduce the thickness of the blades and helmets' plates for more realism :wink:
    Modify them as you see them fit to your needs. I am glad you like them.
    stephan_dinavoa said:
    Igor & Al Mansur helmets are my personal favourite, so helmets that will come from the combined work of the two shall be my very favourite. Looking 4wardz..
    I use those too  :grin:- my favourites.
    I see someone have some nice works, maybe I will have another favourite OSP to use.  :wink:
  11. LSP 3D Art iggorbb LSP

Nice to hear  :smile:. Cant wait to see.
  12. OSP packs which could be useful for us

This is nice:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,289804.msg6893307.html#msg6893307
    Against boring maps (codes on second page):
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,303947.msg7211372.html#msg7211372
    Do you have camels?:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,158440.msg3812249.html#msg3812249
  13. LSP 3D Art iggorbb LSP

Thank you. I am glad you like it.  :grin:
  14. SP Tutorial Module System How to make troops recruitable from castle/towns.

Sir William the Brave said:
    Do you have vanilla Mount and blader version of these codes? Because I try to use these codes but when I build_module I got an error.  :cry:
    As I said before, with some modifications, this code will work only in towns. But, for vanilla there is another code wich allows you to have recruits in both castles and towns.
    That code enables you to recruit culture specific units if you are vassal of specific kingdom, you can have one to several number of units in both towns and castles and if you conquer enemy town or castle it changes units to your faction recruits, so you are able to recruit your kingdom troops in that settlement you conquered. Go on m&b repository and search for mod "Garnier mod", which has source code included or search for vanilla "The eagle and the radiant cross" source code if it is stil around, and take codes from there.

So. Since this is topic about recruits and recruitment, I would be interested in recruitment of specific troops if village belongs to other kingdom. For example, ‚village 49 belong to Khergits and I would like to recruit Vaegir peasants from there, villages 11, 43, should have "black Khergit tribesman" but that faction does not exists...
    Also it maybe would be nice to be able to be able to recruit two kind of units for every faction.
    For example, snow Vaegirs and plain terrain Vaegirs, norhen Rhodoks, southern Rhodoks, Suno and Praven Swadians- other Swadians... and so on.   
    Something like this:

(try_begin),
        (party_set_slot, ":center_no",”p_village_49”,
        slot_center_volunteer_troop_type,”trp_vaegir_recruit”,
              (try_end),
              (try_begin),
            (party_set_slot, ":center_no",”p_village_11”,
        slot_center_volunteer_troop_type,”trp_black_khergit_horseman”, # create recruits later
              (try_end),
              (try_begin),
        (party_set_slot, ":center_no",”p_village_43”,
        slot_center_volunteer_troop_type,”trp_black_khergit_horseman”,
              (try_end),

15. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Somebody said:
    You don't actually need a trigger, do it when the faction changes from
    Code:
     script_give_center_to_faction
    . script_game_start calls script_give_center_to_faction_aux instead so you don't have to worry about it starting with the wrong name. Same goes with faction name changes, although you could add a delay and check when they've conquered a town in
    Code:
    script_faction_recalculate_strength
    which gets called quite often.
    I also taught that this should be done by simple trigger- factions take specific towns and they change their names. This should take some time for me- if I manage to do it at all.
    Other two questions still remains:
    1. Where can I increase faction agresivity- so factions declare war to each other more often and to make peace  less.
    2. Where can I increase chances that lords can be captured after battles. 
Back
Top Bottom