Recent content by IfJawsCouldWalk

1. Activation?

Bought M&B on Steam got the code, went to install warband did manual activation after my code wouldn't work. Manual didn't work...so...any ideas?
  2. Where is Mount and Blade folder...

OK we downloaded throgh Steam and tried to find the M@B folder but it isn't there. Yes I checked the Steam Folder and it is downloaded and installed.
  3. Do you get a Serial from Steam?

Room mate is currently downloading it onto his laptop and not sure if it comes with the code for Warband or not...
  4. Why aren't there any leftys?

Not like it'd be that hard of an issue.
  5. The greatest drinkers in the world : Through ages 'till the present

Calodine said:
    Bud sucks. I'm pretty sure you get ****ty Newcastle too (One word, not two).
    Blue Moon's my favorite really, only drink NewCastle at my friend's house.
  6. Tarantula or Scorpion?

I thought the flight would be more sloppy but they zoomed.
  7. The greatest drinkers in the world : Through ages 'till the present

I'm an American sure  but I actually drink imports @.@ Blue Moon and New Castle. Nothing wrong with manweiser.
  8. Tarantula or Scorpion?

Well darn guess I'll somehow manage being immature. The opinions of the pretentious don't bother me.
  9. Dating Thread, v. I

My girlfriend has been a real ***** this past week since I've moved out... Confusing and rather annoying as well seeing as how I did it partly for her.
    Yaaaay Independence on a side note.
  10. SP Native Modern "Calradia: Modern Warfare"

Rize said:
    Well, tomorrow he'll be back. Hopefully he'll lay off of drinking then spamming for the next month at least, so the risk of getting permabanned lowers.
    Sounds like he can't handle his drink.
    Can't wait for the mod though.
  11. Tarantula or Scorpion?

Ambalon how exactly old are YOU? That you can be throwing that around? You assumption King of Kings.
  12. Tarantula or Scorpion?

You know it.
    BTW
    japanesebugfight.com
  13. Tarantula or Scorpion?

Pretty far off base on my age considering I work, I don't live in my parents basement and I'm in the military. And I've decided on the Emperor Scorpion and probably will blow my money to watch them fight.
    I like how maturity is gauged by someones interests in pets though because you know I can't wait to be badass as soon as I get that Scorpion I'ma be just sooooo coool all the girls will say Hey Jaws aren't you just like Fonzie.
  14. Tarantula or Scorpion?

Precisely! I want them because they're cool and interesting. I stated this, not to show them off and go "Oh dude you know I'm so cool."
    Go look up Gladiator Bugs or something of the sort, has TONS of insects fighting each other. It's some Japanese thing and it's really very interesting to watch which is the entire reason I ever even thought of buying them both.
  15. Tarantula or Scorpion?

Ambalon said:
    Janlulhannes said:
    He is right tho, scorpion vs tarantula fights are awesome.
    But you can't ignore the fact that he wants a "dangerous" pet to be cool and all.
    "Hurr durr, I have a scorpion, look how badass I am!"  :neutral:

So I'm not allowed to be interested in the animal? I have to have the mentality that I'm a bad ass for owning a Scorpion? And an Emperor Scorpion is hardly dangerous.

@Dame, yes I researched the Emperor scorpion extensively actually and know how to handle, feed , and keep it comfortable if you will.
    @Frisian, That was too ****ing funny xD
Back
Top Bottom