Recent content by Idibil

1. Idibil

MAC and Linux users report your problems here

Hi ks1966,
    Sorry, I see no way to fix this savegame.
  2. Idibil

Can you send it to us or link where download it?
  3. Idibil

I think this is not possible. Sorry.
  4. Idibil

Hello. I am not sure what you mean. You have your savegames here: C:\Users\"Your user name"\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband Savegames\Viking Conquest
  5. Idibil

Open Game sells weapons out of my hands without orders

Hello Gravur,

We can not reproduce this. Can you upload your savegame? Thank you.l
  6. Idibil

Open Annoying Bug on the new Patch

Hello,
    This should be fixed with the last patch. Sorry for the delay in the response.
  7. Idibil

In Progress Reginhard is missing

Hello errormagnet,
    Reginhard is necessary during storyline development and cannot be expelled without cheats. The storyline is a very sensitive gaming experience where using cheats or editing the txt can affect its development
  8. Idibil

Open Former lord adventurer introduces as being from PC name

Hello Codefiant.
    This issue should be fixed with the last patch.
  9. Idibil

Open Lost my renown, fiefs and lordship after dying in a longphort

Hello Wodanaz,
    Some circumstances can affect your abilities. It's difficult to give an answer without a savegame
  10. Idibil

Open Crashing in Linux - veyr random - read and tried eveyrthing I could find

Hello fdh,

Linux can be complex and depend on every user. Have you checked this thread of Linux builds:

11. Idibil

Open When İs The Council Day?

Hello Cann3,

This is working on our internal testing. Is it possible are you using any modification on in txt files? Can you try to reinstall your game? You remember to make a backup of your saves (zip them or copy them to another folder)
  12. Idibil

Open No longer have Viking conquest. Help.

Hello Zirrick,
    Viking Conquest DLC is shown on your Warband Steam page below achievements, if you bought it and it isn't there, you would need to contact Steam support.
  13. Idibil

Hello ks1966,
    Sometimes savegames can get corrupted.
    You remember that Warband stores your latest savegame in your Viking saves folder as last_savegame_backup.sav. You rename it to sg01.sav or other and load it.
  14. Idibil

Viking Conquest 2.063

All helmets I tested repositioned lower and some fell into the head for the male main character of any height and only when one's face is randomized. The bug occurs whenever an agent's inventory is updated (for example, when an agent switches between weapon modes or drops a weapon)
    If you manually change something in your face after that, the issue doesn't appear then. Resetting your face doesn't fix it either. I'm gonna try and test in for AI too.

More info here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/helmet-clipping-issue.457742/post-9863193

And here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...cript-enhancer-2-v1-0-9-2.384882/post-9863080
    Hello Olgierd,

Are you playing with any mod? We started a new male character with a randomized face, dropped all sorts of things, and had no problem. Are we missing anything? Thank you.

Log messages that show up during battles or during traveling disappear every 10 minutes, I have to restart games like crazy... same problem that saltefanden has.
    Hello Aaron007,

Could you send us a savegame to check this problem? This seems to be a problem only some players have and we need to know what is causing it. Thank you.

Man I feel alive again. Thank you so much for keeping Warband alive!
    You keep Warband and Viking Conquest alive :wink: Thanks.
  15. Idibil

Viking Conquest 2.063

Congratulations on the release! :smile: It's wonderful that even after so many years you guys continue reading the feedback and making patches!

I just started a new game in 2.063 and I wanted to check if helmet clipping has been fixed since you mentioned height restoration. Unfortunately, the issue is still relevant, when I drop a weapon, my character's helmet gets repositioned down into my head. Is there anything we can do to fix it?
    Hello Olgierd,
    Did it happen to you with a specific helmet or was it with several?

Some feedback. I'm getting some script_troop_ID errors and some script_get_player_rep errors. They occur when entering a village or my inventory.
    SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO 1
    At script: troop_get_player_relation.
    SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO 2
    SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 520: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO 3
    Started new game, validated files, no mods.
    Also the event log has massive lag, so it often does not show spending cash or collecting tax from town.
    Any one else have these issues?
    Besides that, all good so far.
    Thank you for reporting. We are checking it out.
Back
Top Bottom