Recent content by IamABOT

1. IamABOT

Runtime errors, runtime errors everywhere

It seems that it doesn't matter what I do - only that I run it for five minutes or so. Five minutes, game freezes, go to desktop, runtime error. I also got a vertex buffer error once. I have not tried reducing textures just yet, but I really doubt it'd help.
  2. IamABOT

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

fuzzyballs01 said:
    Cyco_Tatertot said:
    And fuzzyballs, why are you posting so much? Is it so hard to edit your previous post you made an hour ago, or is it just me?

...because I can, and because I have so many question
    and mostly because I'm new to forums, this is my first one, okay? I'm learning
    You're learning, yes. Then learn - edit your posts if they're not farther apart with more questions, instead of spamming the crap out of this.
  3. IamABOT

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

fuzzyballs01 said:
    but these are just suggestions, I'm just happy if I can get my axe and rohan equipment
    and a few female companions, there aren't enough female warriors in mount and blade games/mods....

and will there be any voice acting in it?
    No voice acting, AFAIK.
    MOre female companions than the real native? naw. This is LotR, not THAT many women are fighting.
  4. IamABOT

NoobLord said:
    And we're trying to keep the thread going. Because a 10-day post stop is hatable.
    Exactly. Discussing ANYTHING related to LotR which might be possible in the mod is really great.
  5. IamABOT

Vasilio said:
    Yeah sorry I'm dyslexic thus I have aid of a spellchecker, sometimes a word gets through misspelled  :grin:
    I understand. I just wanted to check. Have a good day, and let's get back to the topic.
  6. IamABOT

Vasilio said:
    Peter Jackson did a fantastic job on LOTR atheistic
    Sorry, atheistic? Maybe you meant 'aesthetic'? Since atheistic sounds.. Weird in the sentence.
  7. IamABOT

fuzzyballs said:
    I had another thought, prisoners

I don't recall either side willing to take prisoners, so will you be able to in game? and if so, can you recruit orcs into your army?
    Actually, something really cool would be like in TLD - you can camp and review your army in the field, and there's also prisoners which you can execute or torture. It was really fun killing Gondorians who tried very hard to defend their lords, but were taken prisoner.
  8. IamABOT

phantom96 said:
    Jarvisimo , here is a question , will your mod have implemented  mini mods like diplomacy , freelancer etc?
    It will. This is from a search of a minute. Not exactly hard.
  9. IamABOT

And it was there about 10 or a bit more pages ago. Did you have to go somewhere, and couldn't keep up, Vasilio?
  10. IamABOT

The Dol Amroth shield is one of THE best shields you did. It's fumazing.
  11. IamABOT

Count of Flanders said:
    Count is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.  :smile:

rohaaaaan.png
    Yay! I can't wait until before the second release. Imladris armour..
  12. IamABOT

Jarvisimo said:
    The mod doesn't crash. There are no bugs.
    It's slightly more resource intensive than Native, but that is more than worth it for the graphical enhancement it gives us.
    Once I'm done with my current Coding Crusade, I'll give the mod to people close to me and they can playtest it to their hearts' content to back up my statements.
    Thanks guys.
    NO RELEASE DATE YET, BUT THERE WILL BE ONE BY THE END OF FEBRUARY.
    Oh, so we get a release date for the release date  :lol:
  13. IamABOT

Arokyara1 said:
    Not that i have looked through all the pages of this topic. But has a release date been set yet? And if it has when is it? Also the work ou have done so far looks simply amazing. Keep it up. :grin:
    (redditor abusement park, ahoy) There at least one guy on every page asking the VERY same question. You could've read at least three pages. Try to read up before posting. And if you're new, see the rules. Not that you broke them, there simply was this wall of smileys, they did darken the sky, their teeth sharpened scythes, their eyes darkened chasms. And I really don't want that to happen again!
  14. IamABOT

65th_Major_Lawrence said:
    yeah im new to taleworlds
    Nobody cares if you're new. You should read the rules, no matter if you're a fetus or a pile of dust that has just joined the forums. And also using common sense is NOT hard.
  15. IamABOT

coo_snake said:
    Did you consider dismemberment? For more fun battles! http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,192161.0.html
    It's a very fun idea, and would be VERY, VERY fun, but maybe in the second release or not at all. I mean, custom skeletons and all that jazz.
Back
Top Bottom