Recent content by IA

1. IA

Say Cheese v2

He looks just like you.

"Selfies are less fun than a silly chubby child"
    May this always be so.
  2. IA

Who of the old guard are still around?

Ahh..memories... Have a Happy New Year everyone.
  3. IA

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

Good ones.

Re: Oprah's billion dollar schtick:

That's a classic:lol:
  4. IA

corona? :(

Got my second dose of Moderna vaccine yesterday, went out to celebrate, had a bit too much to drink and crashed my car on the way home. Damn vaccine.
    You have to be careful. One of the best known side effects is making trees suddenly appear in the center of the roadway.
  5. IA

What is thy favorite fruit?

How a list like this was made on here without mention of the kumquat I'll never know.
  6. IA

Who of the old guard are still around?

There were two or three of them with Moomin. I remember one being a Finn, and another a Dutchman.
  7. IA

Favorite Game Soundtracks

giphy.gif
  8. IA

Bannerlord: Tabula Rasa (OOC)

You're back for less than a second there Swedish Chef and you're already stealth pushing empiricism over innatism like you're the second coming o Gustaf af Leopold? I didn't realize how much I've missed you until this moment....:oops:
  9. IA

Introduction/Hello thread

It's like the old folks home in here.
  10. IA

Introduction/Hello thread

Hi,

I'm Ulf, professional Swede, scientist, dictator of the Scandinavian subsection, and so forth.

Some dude named Armağan sent me here on account of Bannerlord.

All the Best,
    Ulf
  11. IA

What made you sad today? v.IV

Took care of beloved ones with bad cancers for the last 2 years or so. I took sabbatical and never left their sides during that time. It was always at best a delaying action, but they gave the best accounting they could. They both had the strength of will to do no less. Lost the Woman in mid September, and my Father in early August of last year. Some days are better the others. Some days are horrendous. Today is one of the latter. That hollowness that rises from the depths of your chest and up into sides of jaw.
  12. IA

Financial Trading/Investing [Forex/Stocks/Crypto]

That was thoroughly enjoyable to me.
  13. IA

Gun wankery

With the new layouts it's time will come again.
Back
Top Bottom