Recent content by I_heb_helmet

1. I_heb_helmet

Custom Troops Discussion

I go for aesthetics first before function, also having an army of silver themed horse archers makes em easy to recognize so I wouldn't have to squint hard when I'm looking for someone to couch with map off.
  2. I_heb_helmet

Perisno Perisno Perisno Mod Bug Reports Smth

Oh so if another group kills the marked party I still claim the reward as if I did the deed myself? Cool then. Also the unfortunate groups he points can be a few days from being a bother to 'way to X', its kinda funny, also annoying to hunt.
  3. I_heb_helmet

Perisno Perisno Perisno Mod Bug Reports Smth

Guild Master's find x group troubling the caravans spawns these guys all over in places nowhere near the location he provides. Like for Freising, he just spawns the bandit halfway across the world making them nearly impossible to track down even with the help of the local lords' directions.
  4. I_heb_helmet

Perisno 0.99 - The Main Thread (HF18 - 27.Mar.2020)

Is the player's race, origin (not an impoverished noble), and gender considered at all?
  5. I_heb_helmet

I haven't lasted very long with one character every playthrough to have that much high of a renown. I also hope the random personality rolls isn't a thing here.
  6. I_heb_helmet

Without opening cheatmenu... heck, even using it how hard is it to woo a Perisnoan faction ruler into marrying you if there is even a remote chance of pulling it of? Eliminating the whole line of succession/ family tree? Shaming the spouse into an untimely demise? Be a walking god/goddess among...
  7. I_heb_helmet

Discussion + Suggestions

It would really be nice to have proper mid to high tier weaponry for capturing troops such as blunt pole weapons that could be used with shields. Also it would make more sense to put Bow & Crossbow damage type modifier to the arrows & bolts instead + effects such as knock down/ shield dmg/ etc...
  8. I_heb_helmet

Happy Saint Valentine, who do you marry in Perisno?

Day 143. The Zann invasion is in a few days... Bah. Who's counting? No song will be sung in this empty hall and I'm down to the last jug of drinking water. I managed to loot and burn every fief and basically piss off every single faction yet I yearn one thing I could never attain no matter how...
  9. I_heb_helmet

Falcon is expanding everywhere.

My first play with 0.9 did the same when I enlisted to Drahara but in the next 4 new games they just behaved like good bois in the corner.
  10. I_heb_helmet

A good way to start in 0.9?

1. I would immediately enlist to an army for easy loot and swag points for the local Princess or King/Queen     This is a good time to support a small faction I want to NOT die out in the first 30 days. I personally love going against the big     orange up north with the Sut Giants or the...
  11. I_heb_helmet

Discussion + Suggestions

1. It would be nice to have a toggle option for the races to either go full war i.e. wipe out all enemy towns during war periods OR limit their attacks to open skirmish/village raids, or at least give the smaller factions some sort of immunity from being wiped out too early. I had the Sut Giants...
  12. I_heb_helmet

What does the troop numbers mean?

Yup I wanted to see how much people I could bring to a siege, found out 30~40+ fully upgraded units is enough to take on 3x the number on the easiest difficulty. I was shocked to find half of them didn't turn up when I did. :facepalm: Thanks for the answer!
  13. I_heb_helmet

What does the troop numbers mean?

I have 203 troops in total of which 50 are Janissary but it says (21/50) How do I get my troops back to full potential and how do I properly maintain them? Many thanks.