Recent content by I_heb_helmet

1. I_heb_helmet

Custom Troops Discussion

I go for aesthetics first before function, also having an army of silver themed horse archers makes em easy to recognize so I wouldn't have to squint hard when I'm looking for someone to couch with map off.
  2. I_heb_helmet

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Oh so if another group kills the marked party I still claim the reward as if I did the deed myself? Cool then.
    Also the unfortunate groups he points can be a few days from being a bother to 'way to X', its kinda funny, also annoying to hunt.
  3. I_heb_helmet

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Guild Master's find x group troubling the caravans spawns these guys all over in places nowhere near the location he provides. Like for Freising, he just spawns the bandit halfway across the world making them nearly impossible to track down even with the help of the local lords' directions.
  4. I_heb_helmet

Perisno 0.99 - The Main Thread (HF18 - 27.Mar.2020)

Is the player's race, origin (not an impoverished noble), and gender considered at all?
  5. I_heb_helmet

I haven't lasted very long with one character every playthrough to have that much high of a renown. I also hope the random personality rolls isn't a thing here.
  6. I_heb_helmet

Without opening cheatmenu... heck, even using it how hard is it to woo a Perisnoan faction ruler into marrying you if there is even a remote chance of pulling it of?

Eliminating the whole line of succession/ family tree?
    Shaming the spouse into an untimely demise?
    Be a walking god/goddess among men to (hopefully) make the ruler do your bidding with some blackmailing?

I really can't find a legitimate non-shady way of doing so, and even IRL books referencing circumstances of nobles remarrying are pretty sketchy, like there is always an angle for both parties.
  7. I_heb_helmet

Discussion + Suggestions

It would really be nice to have proper mid to high tier weaponry for capturing troops such as blunt pole weapons that could be used with shields.
    Also it would make more sense to put Bow & Crossbow damage type modifier to the arrows & bolts instead + effects such as knock down/ shield dmg/ etc.

An option to turn off fast-forward while in captivity, also an option to work for your captors unlocked by passing a stat check which varies depending on what faction and quality of force defeated you.
  8. I_heb_helmet

Happy Saint Valentine, who do you marry in Perisno?

Day 143. The Zann invasion is in a few days... Bah. Who's counting? No song will be sung in this empty hall and I'm down to the last jug of drinking water. I managed to loot and burn every fief and basically piss off every single faction yet I yearn one thing I could never attain no matter how much I pillage and plunder...

Y u no be mine, Queen Arwen? ; - ;

Ah those were the days.
    The ladders are erected. Might as well die defending what's mine.
  9. I_heb_helmet

Falcon is expanding everywhere.

My first play with 0.9 did the same when I enlisted to Drahara but in the next 4 new games they just behaved like good bois in the corner.
  10. I_heb_helmet

A good way to start in 0.9?

1. I would immediately enlist to an army for easy loot and swag points for the local Princess or King/Queen
        This is a good time to support a small faction I want to NOT die out in the first 30 days. I personally love going against the big
        orange up north with the Sut Giants or the Salmon Knights' at a lonely castle down south cus they get bullied a lot.
    2. Take leave and sell loots.
    3. Repeat or until I get defeated and captured by an enemy faction OR I get tired of being denied the right to mount a horse so
      its probably time to make my own gang

I can't really tell what the best mercenaries are but I prefer Female Slaves from Ransom Brokers as they come in 50s for dirt cheap and I can upgrade them to Virago Heroines/ Maidens of War. I usually hire a total of 225 at a time taking advantage of the foraging skill (10(+4) = 112/112), and train them as follows: 175 Heroines/50 Maidens.

With the line formation, me and a handful of maidens would dance around in circles while the main Virago battery pick the enemy team to half then I send them all in with a nice tap to V for good measure.

My preferred set is a Pegasus Shield, a Fountain Guardian Spear, Ebony Bow + any arrows, which are readily available at settlement markets from the start.
  11. I_heb_helmet

Discussion + Suggestions

1. It would be nice to have a toggle option for the races to either go full war i.e. wipe out all enemy towns during war periods OR limit their attacks to open skirmish/village raids, or at least give the smaller factions some sort of immunity from being wiped out too early. I had the Sut Giants wiped out by the dragon-knights in the 40th day of my adventure, just the 2nd day after they declared war on them.

2. A mobile town accessible through Camp that allows the player to build a single village anywhere in the map that increases the maximum foraging number along other minor bonuses like morale/ wage cost reduction while the party is around the village's immediate vicinity, and after 30 days an option to stay for good will be made available, or pack up and move on to a new place. The upstart village can then be upgraded one component at a time until it becomes a full blown settlement with the additional option to create up to a maximum of 2 fief villages and a castle. You will then be forced to kiss some noble butts to be officially hold a certificate of nobility OR just woo a blue blood.

3. ^ With enough likes, renown, a conditional Honor Rating, a considerably bigger coffer, and an owned settlement AND recognized noble house, the player will have the rare opportunity to woo an actual Queen or King to their kingdom's delight BUT of course after some kind of drama, maybe a duel or a grand battle between the wooee's party or their representative which could either be the marshal or the closest of kin who can lead an army. Just a wee bit more drama would be appreciated.

4.Over all fewer wars that lasts for longer and is affected by no.1^

5.Rework the item buying/ selling/  cost to just hundreds and rarely 5 digits, forged items too.

6. Sapper skills and actual sapper units.

Thanks for the hard work! <3
  12. I_heb_helmet

What does the troop numbers mean?

Yup I wanted to see how much people I could bring to a siege, found out 30~40+ fully upgraded units is enough to take on 3x the number on the easiest difficulty. I was shocked to find half of them didn't turn up when I did. :facepalm:

Thanks for the answer!
  13. I_heb_helmet

What does the troop numbers mean?

I have 203 troops in total of which 50 are Janissary but it says (21/50) How do I get my troops back to full potential and how do I properly maintain them? Many thanks.
Back
Top Bottom