Recent content by Hymay

1. In Progress 1.80 Armies and Parties hoarding grain

We'll be sending a fix for this issue with the next hotfix
    /cheer! wonderful to hear
  2. Resolved Dissolving a party is impossible

Hiding the dissolve button under the 'change leader' menu option is a terrible UI design itself.
    +1 I am embarrassed to say this took me several days to find. Days which I could have been trying to play, or have at least seen if disbanding the party fixed the overburdened to 1.0speed bug. Days I spent cursing the "special" programmer whom I had thought removed the button. Days which made me feel like a real dumbass when I finally found where the damn thing was hidden.
  3. In Progress 1.80 Armies and Parties hoarding grain

I have the same problem, being only 536 days in my campaign. Every lord beside minor factions has speed of 1.0. Frustrating since I finally managed to get a castle.
    I started another run from scratch in 1.8.0, and noticed 1.0 speed groups in under 70 days. (Wasn't really looking for them, but since I was aware of the problem, I saw it much sooner.) I think it starts snowballing immediately day 1, but players don't notice until we are ready to actually interact with the different kingdoms as mercs or vassals, then we see the overloaded parties once we have built up to where we might interact with them.
    As an aside, TW, is it economically working as intended for cities 70ish days in to have thousands of grain for sale?
  4. In Progress 1.80 Armies and Parties hoarding grain

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Can anyone with a save file that we can inspect the issue send it to our way via ticket? Having the save file for a late game scenario will increase our pace. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Opened a ticket and sent along a save where I believe my companion party, and several other of the Sturgian parties were affected and stuck at 1ish speed. Only newly reformed parties are traveling at normal speeds, many Vlandian and Sturgian parties were stuck at 1.0 and overburdened. I am only around day 700, so they are not hoarding millions of grain, only hundreds to thousands. The only way I could get my companion party back to a normal speed was to fully disband, and reform it. (HORRIBLE location for the disband button btw, completely non intuitive to look there, thought for days it had been removed) After reforming, they were fine until a fight with an affected party, then it was back to being over burdened and slowing down the whole army.
    It's pretty much making warfare unplayable. You can't form armies for days while they travel, nor can any established armies respond in any reasonable time.
  5. Can't control troops after enemy flees

The current inability to control troops after fleeing is horrible, making it even harder to train specific groups of troops, or companions skills. Please restore the ability to continue commanding groups, as this inability severely inhibits gameplay, while providing ~nothing~, and makes no sense. Its bad enough high tier foot troops can't catch up with scrub looters despite severely outclassing them in athletics.
  6. Resolved Marriage bug (beta 1.4.3 after new brother mission)

I also came here after running into OP's "interesting family matters" during the final proposal. New account as well, but my SS is pretty much the same thing with Silvind. Silvind and Calatild were conveniently both in Jaclan Keep at the time of final proposal and marriage. She was still in the keep post final payment, and I had no issues at all with grabbing her into the party. So I did not experience the 2nd bug that OP mentioned.
Back
Top Bottom