Recent content by Hybrid_the_Unsane

1. Hybrid_the_Unsane

keys got struck

Sorry for the double post but a check revealed that a clean install does NOT fix the problem.
  2. Hybrid_the_Unsane

keys got struck

I tried both, thinking it was compatibility issue when it had first happened, but the problem persisted in a new game.
  3. Hybrid_the_Unsane

keys got struck

I've had the same problem.  I'm running 1.011 and it's the first time it's happened to me before.

I'm not sure if it applies to a battle scene, but when navigating the map screen, holding down W A S or D to move around the map and then releasing the key results in the camera not stopping until it reaches the edge of the map.
  4. Hybrid_the_Unsane

sticky wasd keys

I've been having the same problem - albeit with 1.011 - and I don't have any programs running in the background when I play it, save for those that are run by the system or just automatically there at start-up, even though I don't have a lot of start-up items.
    I haven't had the problem up until 1.011.
  5. Hybrid_the_Unsane

Did anyone else want more hair styles?

This was one of the minor things I was hoping to see more of in the game.  I'm not *****ing or complaining, just curious to know what everyone else thinks as it pertains to this.
  6. Hybrid_the_Unsane

Requests for custom banners, surcoats and shields

Hey there.  I've become interested in a custom banner and would wonder if anyone could create one with this image:
    500px_Killing(Remastered).jpg
  7. Hybrid_the_Unsane

Max Army Size and Morale - Easy to change in scripts.txt

This is awesome stuff.  I nearly choked on my drink when I saw my maximum party limit was 800+!

But, I want to command that many without paying too much for them.  Since I'm braindead when it comes to script editing unless it's spelled out for me, how would I go about reducing my troop wages?
  8. Hybrid_the_Unsane

17 levels in one second...???

Hi everybody. Yesterday, I was playing as I so love to play, Mount & Blade.  I'm just strolling around the map, headed towards Sargoth I believe, to compete in the next tournament so I could line my man-bag with a healthy injection of coins. Next thing you know...I get a message telling me I'd...
  9. Hybrid_the_Unsane

Tale of a near-owning

So, I had just sold my services to the Nords, thinking: Eh, bit o' coin to line me purse...how can I lose? Well, I soon found out. So, here's me!  Riding off to a castle in answer of the call of King Ragnar...I get a message saying that some lord has seen me...Lo and behold...I get within...
  10. Hybrid_the_Unsane

Random, unexplained, unprovoked lag.

I've updated my display driver and I retried the game, but the text did it's trick where it suddenly becomes boxy and indecipherable.
    Though, there wasn't any lag this time, but I don't know if that means the problem is eradicated, I only hope it means it is and that the text problem will be fixed with the release of the next update.
  11. Hybrid_the_Unsane

I tried turning off pixel shaders to no effect and I've been running in DX 7 mode since I began playing it.  I'll see about the drivers though.
  12. Hybrid_the_Unsane

Okay, first off, Mount & Blade plays great on my machine...for about ten minute. I can be roaming around on the map, meandering around a city or even be in a store and it'll all go haywire.  The FPS goes down to a maximum of 4, the store starts to flash colours and all the text becomes...
  13. Hybrid_the_Unsane

SP Fantasy Age of Descent: A Violent Ending First Public Alpha Realeased!

This mod is awesome! 
    I tried it out today and I'm so happy I did.  I love the feeling of satisfaction when a blast a round into a zombies face and I get engulfed in the ensuing shower of blood.
    Great work.
  14. Hybrid_the_Unsane

The new Dukes Mod 2.0 (update 27th of June)

I just tried this mod out and it rocks!
    I made a Master Of Swords, it was quite surprising.  I got all this good for a starting character armour plus some really powerful swords and I already had a decent party.
    Fantastic Mod, I'd recommend to anyone!

I think I even prefer this over normal M&B.
  15. Hybrid_the_Unsane

Bug reports

I just can't play the mod at all.
    I go through making my character and all that then when it's about to throw me out into the game it crashed and gives me an error window.  I can't exactly remember what it says so I'll check, or I'll just try re-installing.

EDIT: The title of the little error window is something like, "Display Driver Stopped Working Properly."
    Then it gives me a bunch of mumbo jumbo about having to reboot to set the computer's display properties back to normal.
    I just can't figure it out.
Back
Top Bottom