Recent content by Husselism

1. Husselism

Scene Design Contest

I cannot paint any new Layers in specific areas only. I already reported it on the Bug and Chrash Report section : and this is a other map so it occurs for me on different scenes https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/can-t-use-more-than-five-layers.433304/ This time I didnt change...
  2. Husselism

Scene Design Contest

Second map is broken now after many hours of making... Layers just dont work for me even after reinstall both the game and modding tools. Will there be any major improvement for the editor before the contest ends(and extended Submission Date) I would really like to make a good looking map for...
  3. Husselism

In Progress Scene Editor Can`t use more than five layers

Summary: If im using more than five layers in my project things are starting to bug, 1: I can only paint the outer border i added at the start with the resize terrain too(and some stripes in the middle). 2: The paint layer colors going black and blue( i Reported that in a other thread) 3: its...
  4. Husselism

BL Scening Texture layers are mostly blue or doesnt show at all

Thanks , did not thought about it to report as a bug
  5. Husselism

In Progress Scene Editor Texture layers are mostly blue or doesnt show at all

Ive got this weird problem sometimes when im change something in my layers (add or delet them) most of them turn blue or have a totally different Texture. This only happens when im testing the scene not in the editor
  6. Husselism

BL Scening Texture layers are mostly blue or doesnt show at all

Ive got this weird problem sometimes when im change something in my layers (add or delet them) most of them turn blue or have a totally different Texture. This only happens when im testing the scene not in the editor. Any clue how to fix that?
  7. Husselism

European Duel Tournament [WINNER - APRIKOSENMANN]

Name: QQcrym0reQQ Contact Information: https://steamcommunity.com/id/QQCryM0reQQ/
  8. Husselism

Matchmaking Discord for Skirmish

Server is online , feel free to join and have fun :) https://discord.gg/JbHRgK
  9. Husselism

Official 3D art thread!

Im trying to make a Texture with Blender : Tipps or critic ? :iamamoron:
  10. Husselism

[BC] Regelwerk

Das sind die aktuellen Flaggen auf River Village Oh und man kan nun von der Brücke runterspringen/vom Wasser ins Dorf laufen und Ich hab einige Stellen im Dorf geändert
  11. Husselism

[BC] Baden-Württemberg

Ingame-Name: Reggae/QQCryM0reQq Alter: 19 Clangeschichte: 13th, KR, DR, IG Erfahrung: Ich Weiß nicht mehr welche Turniere , und ich spiel seit Release mit mehreren längeren Unterbrechungen. Bist du bereit dem Bundesliga-Cup erste Priorität vor Clanangelegenheiten einzuräumen? Wenn ich nicht...
  12. Husselism

Bundesländer-Cup

Schwobaländle  :D Dann bekommt des bayrische Team en Topf voll Saure Kutteln wenn se verlieren  :lol:
  13. Husselism

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

You have to connect the meshes on the ground with the mesh on the siegetower. If you have a seperated way the ai is not using /jumping to another path that isnt connected. delete 1 plane on the ground and connect it with the edge ond the tower.you can see the "fill" function on the side. Here's...
  14. Husselism

EU_CTF Server-Thread

Thank you for your feedback!:) I will check the speed if you wear the flag ,I thought theres a script for making you slower but i doesn"t work:/ What are you meaning with thrthe Bots? Like guards or just peasant?. And yeah we will add some more maps for not so many players :)
  15. Husselism

Nordous' Sceners Guild

A CTF map for Native im working atm. I'm not happy with the "Siegecamp".