Recent content by Hunterwolf

1. Hunterwolf

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

http://metuevents.com/16-geleneksel-programalama-yarismasi-odul-toreni/
    This video is a Programming Olympiad, and what it shows there, it can all be used by operating menu just for the presentation his performances (working momet development of the game). You're not surprised when suddenly in the game on Unity, is not such as menu in the editor Unity))
  2. Hunterwolf

обновление для warband с 1153 до 1158

Вы прочитали что я вам написал? Берёте ключ с коробки от 1С 16 цифр и активируйте свою английскую версию им. В смысле не подходит пишет ошибку? Значит пишите в техподержку или внимательно читайте что пишет и выполняйте что предлогает при этом, те. возможно активировать через сайт
  3. Hunterwolf

обновление для warband с 1153 до 1158

Скачать полный клиент англоязычной версии 1.158 с этого сайта и активировать его ключём для сетевой от 1С. Или ждать когда 1С выпустят патчи
  4. Hunterwolf

ВОПРОСЫ И ОТВЕТЫ

В списке приобретенных продуктов нужно выбрать нужную игру (Mount & Blade, Warband, Огнем и мечом, Napoleonic Wars и т.д.), правым кликом мышью по ней вызвать контекстное меню и нажать "посмотреть цифровой ключ игры".
    Учтите если вы купили только Нополеонику, то вам нужен ещё и сам Варбанд купить. Наполеоника только мод(аддон) к игреMount & BladeWarband
  5. Hunterwolf

FAQ - Часто задаваемые вопросы

1. Нет не сможете, а вот наоборот в английской версии(не в стим )  сможете
    2. Нет
    3. Нет есть руссификаторы фанатские
    4. Нет нету, повторяю есть руссификаторы http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?action=dldir;sa=list;id=17
  6. Hunterwolf

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

It should not exaggerate yourself, you are only one in 16 of those who have spent my time
  7. Hunterwolf

I'm especially posmoterel your private messages at all sites:
    I gave away 16 jobs over the last four months.
    Spent a lot of time now is to translate the email, a collection of information on the collection of the lessons they need to work on explaining the intricacies of modding.
    Attention is now! I got away from them ready jobs 0.000001 things.

Frankly speaking I'm tired of the speculation of people who do not know the situation.
    One of these days I'll post all the resources and mod for everyone who wants to let him in and directs the mod does whatever he wants. And I will continue working in the same direction
  8. Hunterwolf

Draegor Redfields said:
    produno said:
    It ceases to amaze me the organisation of this mod! I've seen three cases the same as this in recent weeks concerning this mod. Surely that should be a wake up call to you guys to get some simple organisation sorted.

It's no wonder Hunterwolf stated he had to restart the module system. What happens if he can't continue with progress and passes this on to someone else, will work have to be restarted/duplicated yet again?

Who's responsible for setting tasks? Organising people? Keeping logs of work? Putting across exactly what's expected? Holding work?? Whoever it is needs a good kick up the arse!

It was Legionnaire, Shimmler, Art of Justice, and Hiner that kept this mod organized. They did an outstanding job of it too but they have all left the project.
    I must have really surprised, but throughout the whole time I was engaged.
    And let me be clear here, what would someone need to hand out jobs that it made sense. I made ​​within the last two or three months gave a lot of jobs, but so far neither saw nor what
  9. Hunterwolf

Draegor Redfields said:
    I made Moat Cailin for this mod like 4 monthes ago.  I also made the village associated with it. Both are shown in this video.

http://youtu.be/GDPhyloOceE?t=1m12s

This is why this mod has been wip for years and will never be finished.
    I tried to insert your video in mod I have not something wrong happens, how to insert video into mod that it would then be able to play?
  10. Hunterwolf

FAQ - Часто задаваемые вопросы

1. Эта версия для Наполеоник варс адаптирована для его последней версии. Для большинства модов это не имеет значения. Исключения мода с WSE они работают только на версии 1.153
    2. Да можно:
    В списке приобретенных продуктов нужно выбрать нужную игру (Mount & Blade, Warband, Огнем и мечом, Napoleonic Wars и т.д.), правым кликом мышью по ней вызвать контекстное меню и нажать "посмотреть цифровой ключ игры". Выведенный ключ можно скопировать в буфер, а затем ввести в отдельно скаченный клиент, тем самым отвязав игру от Steam.
    3. Да может на 100%. Для работы WSE необходима  англоязычная версия игры(не от 1С), сто процентов лицензионная(т.е ключ должен быть введён) и версия должна быть или 1.143 или 1.153 (в зависимости от версии WSE)
  11. Hunterwolf

Download link and main info! [latest ver 0.0.82e -- 19 Jun 2016]

I agree. Give us back the opportunity to open files by default brf
  12. Hunterwolf

Contest for game development: "Master of polygon and texel"

We have given you all the information and the rest is all the excuses that would not participate or simply twaddle, we are not looking for professionals, we do not need. Competition for all, the main thing is not the prize, and the main participation, dialogue and experience
  13. Hunterwolf

Contest for game development: "Master of polygon and texel"

Is it somewhere in the conditions of competition, there is a rule that the application form has to be in Russian? Please create a topic and write in English, or who do not mind that. And the rules of the competition and all the refinements necessary I translated into English
  14. Hunterwolf

You almost convinced me, I probably will release an alpha version of the mod, like "Gather yourselves mod itself." It will include: the textures folder, a folder with a module system with the resources folder, the folder with the scenes, a folder with the sounds and music, where and what you will be there to poke it will be your problem. But mod has started, let there you will not see or anything that you would like to not be able to play, but then again it will be your only problem. What you want to do this then. And I will continue to work quietly on the mod. And you begin to quietly discuss the events, everyone will do his own thing. You are all the chatter on the forum, and I'm creating models, and no one any who will not interfere

If I'm wrong that translated, you can read in Russian:
    Вы меня почти убедили, я наверно выложу альфу версию мода, типа "собери себе мод сам". В него будет входить: папка с текстурами, папка с модульной системой, папка с ресурсами, папка со сценами, папка со звуками и музыкой, куда и что вы там будете совать и пихать - это будут ваши проблемы. Но мод запустится, пусть вы там не увидите ни чего что бы вам хотелось бы,  не сможете играть, но опять же это будут только ваши проблемы. Что хотите с этим, то и делайте. А я буду спокойно продолжать работу над модом. А вы спокойно начнёте обсуждать этот мод, каждый будет заниматься своим делом. Вы все болтовнёй на форуме, а я созданием моделей, и ни кто ни кому не будет мешать.
  15. Hunterwolf

Помогите первый раз на форме .

Мышка жучка внучка бабка( интересует репка)??????????????
    Я советую написать ещё в паре сотен тем на форуме,  многим это помогает намного быстрее получит бан за спам сообщениями где не попадя
Back
Top Bottom