Recent content by HunterAlpha1

1. HunterAlpha1

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

capture chance are prerolled. just accept it and move on.
    Ah, and I take it the roll is made every time they respawn?
  2. HunterAlpha1

Can't seem to capture Kajuda The Ravager, no matter how much I savescum him with 8 Prisoner Management. Is he scripted to always escape?
  3. HunterAlpha1

it should be a chest in a ruin theres a arrow inside pointing where the chest is, it have a bunch of rubble covering it, check the wiki link above, there's all details of the quest
    Found it! And damn if it wasn't well hidden, I've combed over that spot at least twice!
    Thanks a bunch :smile:
  4. HunterAlpha1

BFBls.png
    You should get right IN the ruins with your party, wait some seconds with ctrl space if it don't work, sound like a bug
    Yeah that's where I'm at, I've searched all over the ruins and haven't found anything. I go inside, click "investigate area", ride around the whole place on my horse, dismount, and carefully examine every tree, bush, rock and ruined building, and haven't found anything. Is there supposed to be a chest there like the one in Rane? Or am I supposed to encounter an NPC or something?
  5. HunterAlpha1

Talk with kwynn elder, it will be in the end of the river
    I already talked to him, as I said, I've searched the ruins up and down, every tree, every nook and cranny of every building.
  6. HunterAlpha1

I'm in the valley in The Old Tale part 1, have searched it end to end, top to bottom, and can't find anything.
  7. HunterAlpha1

SP Marrying Master Typhera?

Just discovered that you can marry female lords as a male character, and was wondering how this works? I'm rather hesitant to go through with it this Realistic playthrough. So are there any major bugs that can happen?
  8. HunterAlpha1

[Q&A] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

I just recruited Traril to my party and got a message that says I am no longer blessed, are there any other companions that I can't have if I serve a "good" god?
  9. HunterAlpha1

Bannerlord port?

Hello all, been awhile since I commented on the forums. So, I've been watching some of the devblogs for Bannerlord, and one neat element BL is supposed to have is heirs and family. I'm assuming that your character can grow old and die of old age, as well as be killed in battle, etc.. I think...
  10. HunterAlpha1

[Q&A] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Hey gsanders, long time no see! I'm currently playing as a lord of Ridas Magocracy. I captured a castle from the Dwarves whom we're at war with., and despite my requesting the fief, it was given to someone else. Now, almost a month later, there is still no garrison. How long until the castle gets stocked with troops?
  11. HunterAlpha1

Need a safe alternative download link ASAP! Please help!(resolved)

kalarhan said:
    HunterAlpha1 said:
    I try to open the installer it says that Warband isn't installed, but it is.

you do not need to use the .exe, as it just copies files to your game folder. Unzip the installer and copy the /modules/Viking Conquest to your game folder.

See if that works.
    Awesome it worked! Thanks both of you for the responses.  :smile: :smile:
  12. HunterAlpha1

kalarhan said:
    did you try today? I was able to download it (as a test) in about 45 seconds. Last week the link was dead/crawling.
    Yes tried just now, it did crawl for a little while and then finished, but when I try to open the installer it says that Warband isn't installed, but it is.

The message, after it verifies the installer, "Mount & Blade Warband has not been installed on this computer. Please download the full installer from WWW.Taleworlds.com and use it to install the game."
  13. HunterAlpha1

So I am still having issues downloading VC:RE from the main site, and starting this Monday I will no longer have internet for awhile, so please, if anyone knows a safe site to download from, I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks in advance!
  14. HunterAlpha1

Bugs in Phantasy 2018

gsanders said:
    HunterAlpha1 said:
    I've tried extracting, dragging & dropping, and copying the Phantasy v156 folder into my modules folder, but it doesn't show up in the mods list in the Warband launcher.

A few things.  First, look at the        Phantasy v156    folder in modules under Mount&Blade Warband.
    Make sure it looks like this and NOT showing ANOTHER folder called    Phantasy v156    INSIDE IT.
    For Warband to find the mod, the module.ini file needs to be exactly inside the first folder the module sees and not buried deep inside some sub-folder.
    JhSmn.jpg
        If it is, you need to right-click "cut" the inner-most    Phantasy v156,  change folders back to  Modules above both Phantasy v156 folders, and
    right-click "paste" the inner  phantasy v156  folder you just cut so that the contents shown in my picture above actually land in the top Phantasy v156 folder.  This is MOST LIKELY the problem.

Problem #2 is you have too many mods showing.  Some people fix this by brute force: they remove some mods and magically the mod they wanted now shows.  The easy way to solve this is to notice there is an up and down slider when you pick mods and you just have to slide the mod list down until you see the mod you wanted.  Every time a mod changes name you need to do this.
    AHH! Lol I am such a noob, I forgot about scrolling up and down. Don't mind me, I'll be over in the corner wearing the dunce cap. :oops:
Back
Top Bottom