Recent content by HunK1n

1. HunK1n

Need More Info Low gpu usage and low fps

How much men, 1000? also 256 is quite high in the sound department, turn that down to 128 or 64, since the sound system is working abnormally for now. Also if you haven't try 1.2.0
    500 men and I'm on 1.2.0, I will reduce the sound department.
  2. HunK1n

Need More Info Low gpu usage and low fps

Even without mods and in any graphics configuration. Specs: Gtx 1060 6gb Ryzen 5 1600 20gb ram
  3. HunK1n

Resolved BAD Fps

@Murat Türe Memory leaks are definitely the issue. Your latest patch has improved things, but it's still not fully fixed. I can run the game for around 10 minutes before i am forced to restart it due to a sudden loss in frames. Most of my settings are on very high, not including shadows and particles, which are on medium. These are my specs:

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00Ghz 3.00Ghz
    RAM: 8gb
    System type: 64bit Operating system, x64-based processor

2 drives, D and C. Game installed on D (Like all of my games).

C drive (mainly used for PC essential) has 21.8GB free out of 110GB
    D drive has 260GB free out of 931GB

I also have turned V-Sync off (Cause someone suggested that) and have set the frame limiter to 60fps, which is my pc's refresh rate.
    Same issue
    1060 6gb
    ryzen 5 1600
    8gb ram ddr4
  4. HunK1n

Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

Good to hear that majority of the leaks are fixed. We will be sending more batches of improvements which will reduce the overall CPU and GPU memory usage. Meanwhile, we are also working for the non-memory related spikes and overall performance right now. Hopefully the game will feel much smoother with every optimization patch. Hope you have fun!
    Thanks, the game runs smoother, but still stutters and has memory leaks, hope you can fix it.
  5. HunK1n

Resolved Pc Requirements check for Bannerlord

Thank you a lot. This will definitely help us. The two memory you are seeing are as follows:
    1) Right one is the used memory by the CPU.
    2) Second one is a little different. After Windows 10, for every GPU memory used by the game, an identical memory is 'reserved' from the normal memory. This effects the performance of PC's with 8GB of ram. Currently, in your case, it is 3.7GB. What is your used config and resolution right now?
    Thanks again for your efforts.
    Resolution 1080p 75hz
    Graphics are high, but it makes no difference at very low I have the same problems. Vsync is enabled at 60 fps
    Specs:
    1060 6gb
    Ryzen 5 1600
    8gb ram
  6. HunK1n

Resolved Pc Requirements check for Bannerlord

If possible, can you check the Memory Tab while the is game is on for a while through the Task Manager -> Performance Tab -> Performance Monitor at the buttom? What I would like to learn is the Commit and Working memory for the game. This information is very valuable for us. Thanks in advance.
    Can this help?
  7. HunK1n

Resolved Memory leak: RAM does not unload after simulation (battles, visiting cities, villages etc.)

I can see that in game too

I have 8gb of ram, At the start the game is smooth, i can play with medium/high setting on custom battle, at 100vs100 without prob

When i starting the campaign, it's the same, some of loading are a bit long and laggy but in game it"s pretty smooth

After 15/30m of gameplay it"s start to freeze, more and more, everywhere, even in the map, after 1h i try to restart a custom battle and that was laggy as the campaign compare to the first at the game start

At the point that he affect the speed of my whole computer if i push the gameplay 2h (Freeze of 5m for left the game for exemple)
    Same issue
    1060 6gb
    ryzen 5 1600
    8gb ram
  8. HunK1n

Need More Info Game Lag and performance issues

Same issue
    1060 6gb
    ryzen 5 1600
    8gb ram
  9. HunK1n

Need More Info fps drop on singleplayer