Recent content by humility925

1. humility925

Resolved bannerlord victory movies or cinematics had no subtitles.

When new game, there is movies that do had subtitles before character create, both story mode and sandbox, but I do play story Mode, playing non-imperial to destroy 3 empires, Once that is done, New victory movies come up but it's show no subtitle as I'm deaf, I don't know what movie was saying. I don't see any option to turn subtitles on at all.
  2. humility925

Resolved bannerlord victory movies or cinematics had no subtitles.

Summary: No Subtitles when Movies come up Victory in Story Mode How to Reproduce: Won game, get Movies, but no subtitles. Game Start do had subtitles, but not Victory Movies. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Victory Movies after destroy Empire in Story Mode Media...
  3. humility925

I Have 5 Open Tickets with TaleWorlds and Zero Responses

Maybe they do not had lot of people to handle too many report, too much work, who know. As someone said, best to report on forum more or less, hopeful they do read and check it out. I think if tag Mod save, they might not look into, similar to Egosoft company who make x4 foundations, it's similar to mount and blade but in the space, more or less, they had system that said whatever file is modded or not, if file modded, they won't look into, if file is not mod, then they look into to fix issues, more or less. They do allowed or support mod but won't fix game issues if it come with mod, they only do game without mod. I think
  4. humility925

How would you change the passage of time in the sandbox/campaign?

I think some player prefer main character rather than take over children, I think passage is too quicker since I'm prefer playing main character I designed, also Often history it's seem to me that great man make happen great thing whatever it's bad or good create or conquer whole thing due great accomplishment but their children or they do not had children, everything fall in part or much weaker, fall after great man death, more or less, what I understand. It's very rare children take up and still do greater accomplishment, but it's backfire, not able to do great accomplishment, meanwhile one who had great accomplishment had parent who don't had a great accomplishment and their children or do not had any children more often not able to do same great accomplisment, so I had no issues single main character take over whole empire in lifetime without need children and that can be more realistic as single person had more time to do get goal done, while family do not had time for it, if you had children or family, meaning you are not allowed to go out for adventure or rather limited adventure, family limited your action of adventure and goal of create empire/conquest or whatever free adventure like carefree, big problem is that once you marry you just go advenure without consequences after married and had family, I don't think time passage is itself, and my option it's too fast for peaceful single character who do trading and smithing (you had to rest again and again to craft stuff)

Some player want time passage off, so they can enjoy game in peace of mind.

It's depend on player's taste.

Personal I do not like time limited, whatever quest or age to make game over, that is not fun to me, my main goal is main character with my design to do with goal, not some random NPC children that not human design to take over.
  5. humility925

no subtitles after install mod

I just pick and find mod to install, but thing is, there is no longer subtitles after install mod, Detailed Character Creation Beta AutoTrader 1.1.0 UnblockDLL1.4 Mod Configuration Menu Women in Calradia Harmony Butterlib UIExtenderEX Butrloader Unlimited Smithing Heal on Kill Bahamut's Armory...
  6. humility925

An idea on how to make Companions matter a little bit more

Only thing companion is little useful is custom outfit, and little power over skill, as long they are immotral, but if they are not immortal, and option death is on, then companions is useless, there is no reason to use companion, just use normal troop to fill spot, cheaper that way. But if death is off, and low level to chance to level up way you want companion, then that companion may be very useful, along edit their look, skill, plus little more than that, would be great. I felt that companion is not very useful when come to death is on, age is on.
  7. humility925

Cavalry downgraded in 1.8.0

Is it bug or they change design of a.i or something, because 1.8 seem worst than 1.7 for melee Cavalry. In 1.7 melee Cavalry are petty good, not bad, but 1.8 it's just much worse, it's not working, not do good job at all. It's like melee Cavalry ran pass saying please kill me, but I won't want to kill you or something like that.
  8. humility925

Will FailWorlds ever apologize and explain what happened?

What did Taleworld do wrong? I don't see Taleworld do anything wrong, and I knew that they do tried their best to work on game and upgrade lot of often. Yes, they do experiment and explore, to see player's feedback, up and down, change up and down, they tinker game lot to get better game in long terms, even thought it's might cause other player uncomfortable. I don't think they doing anything wrong other than they just doing their job to make better game by experiment and tinker to see if player happy or unhappy, they don't do it for fun cause player unhappy, they doing it to make great game, trying to understand what good and what bad game. So No, they don't need to apologized unless they are abandoned game, then even they abandoned game, what good is apologized is it? I prefer they came back and improve a game like a good game developer like a good boy loyal dog, not coward and traitors abandoned game, unless it's good reason to abandoned game, that is.
  9. humility925

Overburdened Companion and Mercenary parties.

Thank you, but how about melee cavalry fix? I had issues with melee cavalry as kind of useless, while melee cavalry are perfect work in 1.7.2, so any mod fix melee cavalry for 1.8? I don't know they would fix that or not any time soon.
  10. humility925

Do you enjoy smithing?

I'm not trolling, you can't expect everyone same mindset. Everyone had a difference taste.
  11. humility925

Do you enjoy smithing?

I think it's petty cool to roleplaying smithy but problem is too grinding and too limited reward (I wasn't talk about money, it's just quest/order offer mere tiny gold, not beyond than that. Smithy should be very good profit, but downside, you too busy working on smith rather than battle, more or less, Smith is always useful to army, it's core to keep all weapon and armor in good health and even design better than normal, so I am glad it's part of game, but there is no craft of arrow/bow/armor, even horse armor to make custom looking, and personal touch. But Biggest problem is just too grinding and rest lot of to level up to get what you want, and too many locked, and unlocked weapon random, it's take forever if playing normal game without cheat/mod that allowed to unlock all items, even then, rest then craft, then rest, then craft, buy lot of wood and iron again and again, it's not fun. Should smithy part of game, oh yes, but should be lot of grinding? No, no way.

While Smithing should be very profit, it's second since everything other can be profit too, trade, raiding, loot, quest's paycheck, so go on but real a main reason is personal craft your own looking/damage/speed weapon/armors, and role playing in medieval age.
  12. humility925

Need More Info Cavalry AI downgraded in 1.8.0

Melee Cavalry isn't working correcty on player side, so yes, something wrong with it, 1.7.2 Melee Cavalry are petty ok, good. but not 1.8.
  13. humility925

Ladies with no parents.

I noticed this as well.
  14. humility925

1.80 Smithing I don't get it

Smithing is very tense to leveling and unlock without mod/cheat, trade skill to 300 is very tense without mod as well. So yes, I know what was like.
Back
Top Bottom