Recent content by HugoTheFrenchMan

1. HugoTheFrenchMan

Patch Notes v1.1.4

I understand this type of stuff takes a while but what's the point of pushing this out as a patch instead of just a hotfix.
  2. HugoTheFrenchMan

My first encounter with a mod crash.

You should post about crashes in the technical support section. Although any mod you have enabled could lead to crashes.
  3. HugoTheFrenchMan

Beta Patch Notes v1.0.2

So do frwquent MP crashes still happen?
    I'm not currently home to test it myself.
  4. HugoTheFrenchMan

Are the cRPG devs lying or TW really this bad?

I mean even trying to play one game in native MP without the server crashing is pretty rare, so yeah it's probably on TW.
  5. HugoTheFrenchMan

Reading the Console Reviews coming in is simply mind boggling

"How dare those console peasants enjoy a game that I've spent a better part of last 6 months spreading vitriol about!" - someone on this forum, probably.
    I can already see the tears on the console's players eyes when they're told that their opinion is wrong, oh what a tragedy.
  6. HugoTheFrenchMan

Patch Notes v1.0.1

Multiplayer client-side fixes cannot be released as part of a hotfix as users may otherwise crash when loading into multiplayer without updating.
    I'm assuming this has fixed the crash after every map, atleast I hope so.

Either way thanks for the response, communication is appreciated as always.
  7. HugoTheFrenchMan

Patch Notes v1.0.1

This should've just been a hotfix honestly, it doesn't really feel like enough changes to get it's own update thread.
  8. HugoTheFrenchMan

This game sucks

It's certainly somewhat disappointing but I could not say it sucks after the hours I have put into it, I think the 1000 hours or so justify the price I paid for the game.
    Definetly got my money's worth, definetly needs much improvement to be an overall good game but I can't say it sucks.
  9. HugoTheFrenchMan

Waiting for mods to catch up

Well most of them are just regular people, so for a lot of mods it might take a while to catch up.
  10. HugoTheFrenchMan

Official Release

Had to make an account just to say that I'll be sure to never 'pay' for another taleworlds game, and I'm passing the good word along to a substantial amount of people. So I hope that even the slightest little cut in future profits hurts. Speaking from someone who played the OG mount and blade, you guys really subverted my expectations with how big of a 180 your company did. Just another faceless corp, not the one we once knew.
    No company cares about anyone lol, they care about profit margin in which Bannerlord has been a success.
  11. HugoTheFrenchMan

Official Release

True. I'm just concerned about the older versions having been culled from Steam's beta downloads.
    Yeah, I don't understand that decision much, there doesn't seem to be a point to it.
    I don't think keeping the beta patches would've hurt anyone.
  12. HugoTheFrenchMan

Official Release

Cool I guess
  13. HugoTheFrenchMan

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Decent patch, game is still pretty buggy and also F for MostBlunted.
  14. HugoTheFrenchMan

Patch Notes e1.8.1

Only took 3 years a lot of pain and the MP community dying twice over for custom servers. Nice!
  15. HugoTheFrenchMan

Army Cohesion Reset. Thank You Taleworlds

1.8.0 version. Screw consoles.
    Already been announced sadly.
Back
Top Bottom