Recent content by Hudson77

1. Perisno 1.1x - Main Thread | V1.4.4 | 4-16-2022

I had a tournament in Leuven and no one could hit Barombur, he seemed to lack a hit box as all weapons passed right through.
    Anyone else experienced the same problem?
  2. Resolved Attacking force is half size of actual force

I am very sure it's not random, there's definitely prioritising. I always get my companions and senior troops.
  3. Resolved [Bug] Prominence skill not working

Confirmed, doesn't work for me either.
  4. Resolved [Possibly bug] "One step ahead" perk is not working

I tried a lot buttonwise and asked people on the steam forum for this very reason if anyone got it to work.

No one did and I waited a day for responses. I am as sure as I as player can be that this is bugged.
  5. Resolved The 'One step ahead perk' doesn't seem to work at all.

Bug Description: The 'One step ahead (75 tactics) does nothing. I asked on the steam forum if others got it to work and no one who responded did so I think something is off with the perk. How To Reproduce The Bug: Take the perk, initiate a battle and you can't setup your forces. How Often The...
  6. Resolved Family Fued quest bugged

Bug Description: I got the relative to come with me to negociate with the other side but the man doesn't acknowledge me in any way. Can't continue quest. How To Reproduce The Bug: Take the quest and take the young man to the target village and meet the elder. How Often The Bug Occurs: Only once...
  7. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Giving this rather awesome looking mod a spin but I find it very hard to find information on it's custom features.

Is there a controls overview available anywhere? (Which button does what)
    I expected to see it under the game concepts in game but things are only partially explained there.

Can I find an explanation how magic works and how I use and select a potion?

Thanks in advance.

Nevermind: There's a file in the documentation map inside the module that explains things. Leaving the post inc ase others are looking for information as well.
  8. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Vanskerry raiding parties behave rather oddly. They always retreat when I attack them and wait with their backs against the edge of the map for me.

Only Vankskerry show this behaviour, the others (non lord that is) all more or less charge as usual.
  9. Whats your favorite thing about PoP?

It has a finished feel to it most mods lack.

I never see error scripts in Pendor or wonder why there's no one to interact with or realise the weapon variety is very low or see all the lords of one kingdom have the same face.

Pendor is a class apart, more like a game in itself then a M&B mod.
  10. Feedback/observations for v3.9

I hope Bannerlord will look as awesome as Pop does now.

I have one observation and that's me getting in 12 of 13 practice fights a stick as weapon and in the last one a sword and shield. Could be random of course but the odds are pretty long there. Maybe you get the weapon you have the lowest proficiency in....
  11. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I got my first castle today (Not self build, swindled it off of a king) but I am not seeing any options to build or manage it aside from the usual manage the garrison button.

I know extensive castle management hasn't been added but has the native basic management been removed as well? I am not getting a seneschal either.

Thanks for any helpful responses in advance!
  12. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Thanks for the response!

The bugs made me worry a bit at first but now I am in some hours they barely register anymore. Bug messages in combat are far more distracting and those are clean.

Really enjoying the mod so far even if the start was rough.
  13. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Hello!

Awesome mod, you really captured the Warhammer world there! The models really look like what you can expect in a Warhammer game.

The only things that detract from enjoyment ar the stuttering on the world map (Likely because there are so many parties around and that's not too bad) and the scripting errors you see so much.

Both the divide by zero (whenever encountering a party in the field) and the Opcode errors keep popping up. I am running the latest version of Mount & Blade and (I think) of Warsword, got it of ModDB along with the hotfix from 30/5/16.

Is there anything that can be done to get rid of the scripting areas? (Aside from closing the game that is!)

Thanks!
  14. [TWEAKS] VC Tweaks Tool: +80 tweaks the easy way! (released/1.2)

.......  :oops:

I knew I was close. In my defense, I did read them (around ten times), I just didn't understand it because I had no idea you could open a Py file with a notepad as well.

Thanks a ton! It seems to have worked now!
Back
Top Bottom